Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

So, I have read through all 6 pages of this thread.  Some good reading :popcorneater:

I hear it is easier to deceive somebody, than It is to convince them that they’ve been deceived?  Fear is a prisoner and it’s controlling a lot of folks.  Perhaps some think they see between the lines/l_i_e_s.?.?.  

If your interested then watch asap.  Things like this are getting hidden/suppressed and not talked about by the _m a i n_s t r e a m_ but why?

Do you own research!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

(Repost)

Do you not watch CNN and Oprah? Just wear your mask, be ashamed for being a man and apologize for your whiteness. FALL IN LINE MAN :roflolk:

I’m not for the being ashamed or apologizing part but a mask is sound advice for decreasing the chance of either contracting or spreading any airborne contagion. Healthcare workers have been wearing masks for decades for both their protection and the protection of patients. There is a lot of misinformation surrounding this virus I agree completely but the fact that the right kind of mask reduces the spread of any airborne contagion is sound. It’s kinda like washing up after you go to the bathroom. Nobody can make you but it’s a good idea for everyone lol. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, crow said:

I’m not for the being ashamed or apologizing part but a mask is sound advice for decreasing the chance of either contracting or spreading any airborne contagion. Healthcare workers have been wearing masks for decades for both their protection and the protection of patients. There is a lot of misinformation surrounding this virus I agree completely but the fact that the right kind of mask reduces the spread of any airborne contagion is sound. It’s kinda like washing up after you go to the bathroom. Nobody can make you but it’s a good idea for everyone lol. 

Yes theres a lot a health care provider can catch or could spread to the sickly. But, before this virus, I've had many many people in and out of hospitals and rarely saw a mask on nurses or doctors as they went from room to room. Im all for the health care worker being masked at work and for the rights of any person choosing to wear a mask for their wellbeing. 

21 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

If anyone canceled it yesterday, lots of us didn't know about it

why not test all players and coaches two days before we start back practice and then on wednesday of each week.  if positive, set out for 10 days if negative then play.  if any symptoms dont play.  no sitting out for being negative.  just call it precaution testing and get the results back in two days or less.  positive players would be able to play the next friday after testing negative.  the test are free we should use them

recommend requirements

helmet face visors,  long sleeves & socks,  gloves,   cover the whole body then after game take it all off and put in a bag for cleaning.

coaches & ref must wear mask at all times.

practice social distancing & limit the number of fans

13 minutes ago, RLS26 said:

why not test all players and coaches two days before we start back practice and then on wednesday of each week.  if positive, set out for 10 days if negative then play.  if any symptoms dont play.  no sitting out for being negative.  just call it precaution testing and get the results back in two days or less.  positive players would be able to play the next friday after testing negative.  the test are free we should use them

recommend requirements

helmet face visors,  long sleeves & socks,  gloves,   cover the whole body then after game take it all off and put in a bag for cleaning.

'26, to a few board members, when asked my thoughts, my suggestion has been, "let the dang parents decide"!!!! Let us sign a waiver, like we have to do for everything else, and get our kids in school, and on the field if we choose so. Wearing what clothes and protection we deem necessary. I dont want my kid running a 100 yds in a game, fully clothed and it 85 or 90° outside. 

Edited by uknoit2

8 minutes ago, RLS26 said:

recommend requirements

Just seems too much of that is against freedom. If such is adhered to, the restrictions will become more greater and harsher. This fight today is about communism and control of the people