THURSDAY NIGHT RIVALRY GAME: POWELL GOES TO ANDERSON COUNTY

keepitmoving

32 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

But you don’t see my posts right? Just saying....Lol what a joke :roflol:

Interesting that you think I am referring to you. 

Sometimes the facts hit close to home,  don't they?

You are a major POS.  

Edited by HTV

5 hours ago, HTV said:

Interesting that you think I am referring to you. 

Sometimes the facts hit close to home,  don't they?

You are a major POS.  

What happened to that “ignore” button you always talk about? Remember, your not supposed to be able to see my posts right? :roflol:Like I said, WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE. Btw, bet you won’t come call me that to my face son :thumb:

Edited by chsbobcat09

1 hour ago, chsbobcat09 said:

What happened to that “ignore” button you always talk about? Remember, your not supposed to be able to see my posts right? :roflol:Like I said, WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE. Btw, bet you won’t come call me that to my face son :thumb:

Cat, you couldn't just let well enough alone, could you?

I think 2 kids from AC Powell will not be able to contain them. I looked for a big game from #14 and #10 on offense. #58 is going to be a animal on the Defensive side of the ball for AC he will stand out, he is unblock-able along with #54.They play more physical than anyone on Powell’s team.  Coaches said this is the best D they had at AC so I say AC48 Powell 14

Edited by Payton34

2 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Cat, you couldn't just let well enough alone, could you?

This one ain’t on me Nut. I made a joke about transfer players and low and behold who had to make their usual comment/appearance. And no I’m sorry I’m not leaving anyone who calls me a POS alone. You would think language like that wouldn’t be tolerated on this board, but perhaps he gets a free pass idk. Hope you are well tho Nut :thumb:

30 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

This one ain’t on me Nut. I made a joke about transfer players and low and behold who had to make their usual comment/appearance. And no I’m sorry I’m not leaving anyone who calls me a POS alone. You would think language like that wouldn’t be tolerated on this board, but perhaps he gets a free pass idk. Hope you are well tho Nut :thumb:

I could have said the same thing to HTV. I knew as soon as the original comment was made what was coming, unfortunately.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Payton34 said:

I think 2 kids from AC Powell will not be able to contain them. I looked for a big game from #14 and #10 on offense. #58 is going to be a animal on the Defensive side of the ball for AC he will stand out, he is unblock-able along with #54.They play more physical than anyone on Powell’s team.  Coaches said this is the best D they had at AC so I say AC48 Powell 14

Wow, bold prediction.

I will be shocked if that is the final margin.

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

Wow, bold prediction.

I will be shocked if that is the final margin.

Yea, the only thing that scares me are corners they are short but good #10 and #2  are players. I also look for #2 to have a great game running the ball. But about transfers Kids transfers to good programs with good coaching can’t blame them for trying to get to the next level.

1 hour ago, Payton34 said:

Yea, the only thing that scares me are corners they are short but good #10 and #2  are players. I also look for #2 to have a great game running the ball. But about transfers Kids transfers to good programs with good coaching can’t blame them for trying to get to the next level.

Go Mavs! It's game day!  Sure hope we finish strong. Get stronger as the game goes. Powell will come out in beginning and throw everything but the kitchen sink and sneak runs in there too! Mavs need to soften up the OL and just keep it coming.

Go Mavs!