Week 4: Greenback @ Oneida

crow

36 minutes ago, crow said:

Ended up with 311 all purpose yards and 3 TDs. Maybe get him a little more help this week. Still got a couple good athletes not eligible but 1 became eligible today so that’ll help. 

Do you think you got a pretty good shot at winning the region this year?   If you guys stay healthy, I think you all got a good chance.  

35 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Do you think you got a pretty good shot at winning the region this year?   If you guys stay healthy, I think you all got a good chance.  

Oneida is going to get some kids healthy that will help them compete when the playoffs are here they have one special looking athlete that won't be eligible till playoff time in my opinion he's going to help them a ton the future looks real good for Oneida.

38 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Region? Honestly I still see Meigs as the favorite. If we improve it’ll likely be us and rockwood for 2nd. Honestly I’d give rockwood the advantage over us right now but we still have a ton of potential to achieve. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

In our region I think you guys are the front-runner right now without a doubt .some think will be okay and we'll be able to compete but after what I saw last night some of our boys are so undisciplined they will cost us a close game just like last night.we were in this game the whole time but the stupid penalties and mistakes early took us out of the game late. Oneida is a solid football team that plays very typical Tony Lambert football not saying they didn't make me some mistakes and some undisciplined plays last night they did but the better team won out in the end. Good luck to the Oneida team,I'll be pulling for you the rest away and another awesome night to watch football regardless of the outcome.

Just now, crow said:

Region? Honestly I still see Meigs as the favorite. If we improve it’ll likely be us and rockwood for 2nd. Honestly I’d give rockwood the advantage over us right now but we still have a ton of potential to achieve. 

You're last 5 games all look tough. Also agree Meigs in a huge favorite to win the region.