S. North headed to Hampton

uknoit2

26 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

We're headed right where the libs want us to go. Civil War. They will NOT set back and take another defeat. The fix is already in and the plan made for this Nov 4th started a LONG time ago...Virus will keep people at home, causing them to vote by mail and taking months to count....Leaving us with no President. So, the Speaker of the House will assume the role of President....Or so they THINK! In my opinion, we aint seen nothing like what's coming the day after the election 

It will get really bad If Drump loses and we sure don't need poor ole pitiful Nancy. The news is baiting this as hard as they can. 

8 hours ago, pujo said:

I'm guessing SG was the best team you've played. On a side note,you should be proud of those kids.a lot of winners on losing teams.

I’m very proud of em! This bunch could win some games with just a little depth and some more kids to practice against...especially if we were in a 1A region where we belong.

SG definitely has the best player we’ve seen so far and probably the overall best team. HV was  a little better up front defensively I thought. We played them with a VERY injury depleted team that night though.

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

I’m very proud of em! This bunch could win some games with just a little depth and some more kids to practice against...especially if we were in a 1A region where we belong.

SG definitely has the best player we’ve seen so far and probably the overall best team. HV was  a little better up front defensively I thought. We played them with a VERY injury depleted team that night though.

You all would finish 2nd in our region.  Cosby is quite a bit better than those 3 we have

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

Trump is already going back to work tomorrow.  Covid is a virus, not a death sentence.  Old king will not mask up or social distance :twisted:

Highly doubt any of this was even true, likes to act like a tough guy and here to save us. Truth be known all of this is a well made up deal between both sides,we the people are gonna be the losers when this is said and done. Pretty much telling people to mobilize and go to the streets after the election, ever stop to think that may give them justification to round up the guns. People need to look at this from a neutral position and use common sense. They are all one team.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, pujo said:

Highly doubt any of this was even true, likes to act like a tough guy and here to save us. Truth be known all of this is a well made up deal between both sides, we the people are gonna be the losers when this is said and done. Pretty much telling people to mobilize and go to the streets after the election, ever stop to think that may give them justification to round up the guns. People need to look at this from a neutral position and use common sense. They are all one team.

While I will agree a lot of the hysteria and panic is media driven, the majority of the cases are very mild, and that there have been egregious errors in case reporting, it's very hard to call something made-up that kept an otherwise healthy family member on a ventilator for two weeks knocking on deaths door. The pandemic may be, to use onb's favorite term, "orchestrated", but sadly the virus is not.

1 hour ago, TigerNation said:

While I will agree a lot of the hysteria and panic is media driven, the majority of the cases are very mild, and that there have been egregious errors in case reporting, it's very hard to call something made-up that kept an otherwise healthy family member on a ventilator for two weeks knocking on deaths door. The pandemic may be, to use onb's favorite term, "orchestrated", but sadly the virus is not.

Trump had the virus, its its not made up like some people think.  He posted a video on Instagram and he looked and sounded like shat. And another thing if he was in bed with all the other politicians,  they wouldn't be trying so hard to remove him.  Trump is hated by mainstream and that's why I know I'm on the right side 

• Like 1