South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

@Imthayeti hook a brother up then ! I am wanting to see this one ,Its a five hour drive but maybe I can find some weirdo that's a Vandy Fan that will ride with me or a homeless stranger, either way Im scared

If you for sure want to come, I'll see if I can get one. At this point they have been selling them for a week and every Meigs fan should have one that has put in any effort to get one. So let me know.

10 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I don't know if any tickets are still available. Like Yeti said, call the high school Monday. They are some very friendly folks there.

Also, I believe the game will be live streamed as game of the week in the Chattanooga area.   I or someone else can post a link.  Game of the week on CW Chattanooga is what I've been told. 

8 hours ago, H2Oman said:

If someone could post a link it would be appreciated. We are off this week and would love to watch this one.

http://chattanoogacw.com/sports/friday-night-rivals

You should be able to find the Bledsoe vs Sequatchie game on there in the previous games.  

1 hour ago, WARBOSS said:

I don't get on here very often. Just enough to ruffle some feathers. What I want to know is why didn't SP play Red Bank this year or last??

Last year at Red Bank the game was postponed due to lightning in the area.  Game was canceled when both programs agreed there was a scheduling conflict and the game couldn't be rescheduled. 

This year COVID19 reared its ugly head and according to the TSSAA website South Pittsburg received a Covid cancellation 1-0 win.

https://tssaasports.com/sports/schedules/index.cfm?sport=football&schoolid=467&schoolYear=2020