Gordonsville at Fayetteville

croz6110

3 hours ago, Varo said:

I have some home-made Mango Habanero and some Carolina Reaper that will light you up.  Tabasco is what I gave my kids when they were 7.

You sound like my type. I can do without the mango though. I prefer straight habanero. I grew some good ones this year that I've frozen to cook with and make sauces with.

29 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

You sound like my type. I can do without the mango though. I prefer straight habanero. I grew some good ones this year that I've frozen to cook with and make sauces with.

Yum.  I'll put some of the Reaper in a small bottle in case I run into you tomorrow night.  I'm a short, cowbell ringing, fat guy and usually sit top row under the press box.  Safe travels.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Thanks.  I'll be in Whitwell Friday night.  I may have pulled the trigger to come watch this one had yall been at full strength.   Good luck against the Blue Tigers.

I thought you were adamant about not giving Whitwell any gate money?  Did you score a free pass? 

BTW, I think I spotted you at the Cornersville game.  You were around the 50 in the C stands, and think you were standing in front of some lady that videos the C'ville game(s).  Gray sweatsuit, hat maybe, skull and crossbone pattern on your mask.  It was a 20 minute or so video C'ville posted on their Facebook page. That gentleman was on his phone the whole time, and could have been the Coach T page on the screen.  Busted?

It seems to me, and I could be wrong, that Fayetteville won't be affected much, if at all, on the offensive side of the ball. Defensively and in the punting game is where there may be some dropoff. Defensively, I don't think there will be that much.

One thing that worries me about Gordonsville is that the only game we've had in a month is against Red Boiling Springs, and I'm not sure how that will affect us.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

Hope this game gets to play hearing Fayetteville has 3 Covid Cases within the system

We will play.  The three that were announced were staff in the school system that tested positive during fall break.  They did not return following protocol.  Gordy isn't getting off that easy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

It seems to me, and I could be wrong, that Fayetteville won't be affected much, if at all, on the offensive side of the ball. Defensively and in the punting game is where there may be some dropoff. Defensively, I don't think there will be that much.

One thing that worries me about Gordonsville is that the only game we've had in a month is against Red Boiling Springs, and I'm not sure how that will affect us.

@croz6110  Hmm.  Maybe I agree with you.  Three of the offensive players out also contribute to play defense.  We do have one defensive stud coming back off the injury list. 

The regular punter, also out, is what worries me the most.  The player we used against Cornersville was thrown in there and it showed.  But, he has been putting in some time on the field and should be a little more comfortable with it tomorrow.  Let's just say don't get in the situation where we have to punt.