Week 9 - Oak Ridge vs Mt Juliet

CardinalGrey

Just imagine how good the OR staff would be if they fired Gaddis and Co and put me, ORDT, Bonkers, and maybe Catswild as coaches??? We would be state bound in NO TIME. Not sure if we’d make Maryville/Alcoa level off the bat, but I could see it being attainable in a few years time possibly. Thoughts??

Edited by SweetScience

5 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Just imagine how good the OR staff would be if they fired Gaddis and Co and put me, ORDT, Bonkers, and maybe Catswild as coaches??? We would be state bound in NO TIME. Not sure if we’d make Maryville/Alcoa level off the bat, but I could see it being attainable in a few years time possibly. Thoughts??

You really have to add Elite and Willy, too. 

10 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

We have ALL of the answers, so it's a NO BRAINER!!!!!!! 

4 hours ago, SweetScience said:

It'd be entertaining without a doubt. Just need to get STARS to do some crootin' for ya and you would have the perfect staff