SP vs Whitwell

powerp

17 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I understand how GB felt last year.  Accusation after accusation.  It gets old and ruins the T for us good posters.  Even though I didn’t say anything to GB, I apologize for the crap you all had to endure by a few on here.  It sucks.  The adults are the reason for talking crap, not the kids.  I just hope none of the kids read all this crap.  

Warrior Mike yous full of mess to.  I garuntee you to gullable.  These jailhouse fellars and them fake honey hole fellars got you confused. Im not joking either. 

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I understand how GB felt last year.  Accusation after accusation.  It gets old and ruins the T for us good posters.  Even though I didn’t say anything to GB, I apologize for the crap you all had to endure by a few on here.  It sucks.  The adults are the reason for talking crap, not the kids.  I just hope none of the kids read all this crap.  

You and Tom and a few others are good people and we (GB) know that.We also know who the a##s were who did the wrong.If you would have been at the game and I understand completely why you werent you would have seen the sign the team ran thru and it was a Roy saying,so yes the kids read it and made a vow to send the Pirates home and all that crap just fueled their fire.The way they trashed very good people is unforgivable.This is typical of the ones I speak of and the 2 or three others that fed their ignorance.I will agree with BPM tho I know of a couple who tried to reel them in but for the most part the fan base just let those two idiots keep going.No other fan base on here would do that to any other team.All this stuff that is being posted ALL of us have known for sometime but just let it roll.Then dumb and dumber show up and start again.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You and Tom and a few others are good people and we (GB) know that.We also know who the a##s were who did the wrong.If you would have been at the game and I understand completely why you werent you would have seen the sign the team ran thru and it was a Roy saying,so yes the kids read it and made a vow to send the Pirates home and all that crap just fueled their fire.The way they trashed very good people is unforgivable.This is typical of the ones I speak of and the 2 or three others that fed their ignorance.I will agree with BPM tho I know of a couple who tried to reel them in but for the most part the fan base just let those two idiots keep going.No other fan base on here would do that to any other team.All this stuff that is being posted ALL of us have known for sometime but just let it roll.Then dumb and dumber show up and start again.

O&B man get out of here with your mess.  You need to talk to that Provost Herron man for writing it up in the Knoxville paper about all your specific needs last year just showing up at the fake honey hole.  I garuntee you I dont give a rats arse if you forgive or not.  You fellars had three division one athletes and only beat Grider by 1 point with a pass catcher turned passer at the last minute due to injury.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Good post!

47 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

O&B man get out of here with your mess.  You need to talk to that Provost Herron man for writing it up in the Knoxville paper about all your specific needs last year just showing up at the fake honey hole.  I garuntee you I dont give a rats arse if you forgive or not.  You fellars had three division one athletes and only beat Grider by 1 point with a pass catcher turned passer at the last minute due to injury.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Lose by 1 or 51 the L looks the same

• Like 2