Peabody JV looking for a game

PHSRollTide

36 minutes ago, Salem said:

Will this be a legit JV team?  Or is this a squad that could qualify for the playoffs in every 2A region and probably win 4 out of the 8 regions? 

They are our legit JV,our JV last year never had a close game and its all this years starters,but in all honesty they could make a run in the Varsity  playoffs.

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

They are our legit JV,our JV last year never had a close game and its all this years starters,but in all honesty they could make a run in the Varsity  playoffs.

I don't remember Huntingdon losing a JV game in long time. I do remember Huntingdon and Peabody's JV's playing in 2016. Both squads very talented. Mustangs won that one. Great depth = good JV's. Man I'm ready to play yall in some varsity ball.

52 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I don't remember Huntingdon losing a JV game in long time. I do remember Huntingdon and Peabody's JV's playing in 2016. Both squads very talented. Mustangs won that one. Great depth = good JV's. Man I'm ready to play yall in some varsity ball.

Hopefully y’all are put into region 7. Even though the series record isn’t to kind in our favor the Tide and Stangs have had some good brawls over the years