Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

12 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

I’ve seen Hampton play twice and I’ve seen Oneida play twice and that’s what I’m going off of.  I believe Hampton will give Meige’s a run for their money.  If I’m wrong then I’ll take some Franks hot sauce to eat with my crow.:popcorneater:

Meigs only uses Tiger Sauce, so you'll have to eat it with your crow, ;-)
7df4f23e-4666-452a-99ed-81efccf08093.b42a300637a6f7dd3ad7434b0957ca71.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff

8 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I’ll be honest I hate any game being decided by the officials. I hope tonight is a hard nosed ball game and the officials stay out of it. 

We shouldn't have made the mistakes last year against Oneida nor this season against S Greene...We don't make the mistakes, the official's calls aren't that major 

11 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I’ll be honest I hate any game being decided by the officials. I hope tonight is a hard nosed ball game and the officials stay out of it. 

I've seen a lot of blunders in our Oneida games, we,ve been on the bad end most of the time but one time in a really close game an Oneida receiver caught the ball in the end zone, one of ours took the ball and they ruled it an interception. None of the stuff has ever been intentional ,just weird  so many crazy calls have been made. Nothing but respect for Oneida, they don't determine calls made on the field.

35 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Thats too bad. Had to be fun watching the entire visiting crowd jump the first few times!

Good to see you too my brother.  We had some great conversations, football, family,life!

Best of luck to you all.  Hampton and Greenback are my two favorite High School teams not from Oneida! :) 

My Cherokees are playing just up the road from Hampton,I'm hoping we get those Creekers in check early so I can slide in on the second half of the Indians and Bulldogs!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

My Cherokees are playing just up the road from Hampton,I'm hoping we get those Creekers in check early so I can slide in on the second half of the Indians and Bulldogs!

Game will be over in the 1st quarter, come on up, should be a Great game.