Teams Moving Up?

smokefb

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

Honestly, some teams will deny but the coaches have tried in the past couple years to play some high quality opponents. I know this season they were talks to replace the two Memphis schools we tried to get Lexington and Hardin County

Also the last go for scheduling heard we tried to get Henry County and Lake County when they had their best team. Don’t know if that was true but what was the word around. Glad to see us get some good out of region games back though 

We’re glad, too. I mean sure, the year Peabody elected to not stay in 2A, will be the years they decide to play Westview and Huntingdon. 

On 11/16/2020 at 5:45 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

Then why's the pass game over there so hot and cold 

In my honest opinion:

1 play calling is very simple and immature

2 way to many gimmick plays (small ball)

3 no trust given to QB’s and pre-determined receivers get the ball

they just don’t beat people that are as good or better coached than they are!!!!

On 10/29/2020 at 10:15 AM, chrisburr said:

They may beat 6A teams

but regular season and postseason are different

can they win a 6A Gold Ball when it matters?

well never know because they are chicken and are afraid to jump up a classification because deep down in their hearts theyll never win a 4A, 5A or 6A Gold Ball

Beating a 6A team in regular season isnt Fearless

Fearless is jumping to the next classification and winning that classes golden ball

until i see otherwise Alcoa has proven it does not have the Guts to jump up a classification

theyd get blown out by like Oakland in 6A playoffs

I recall back decades ago, Brentwood Academy started out in A. Then after running it up they moved to AA. Then, after running it up in AA, they voluntarily moved into AAA. I always thought they did that to stave off the public private split.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bill4Kees said:

https://portal.tssaa.org/common/classification/?schoolYear=2021&sportid=1&type=high

Here a complete list of the teams moving up and down.

Hope Betsy and Greeneville enjoyed their dominance of 4A. Fulton is back and South Doyle are coming down too. 4A just got a lot tougher.

Milan and Pearl as well.