Which Teams Moved?

BoardHater71

41 minutes ago, Waker said:

Trying to dodge Covington.

Why though? They have beaten Covington the last couple years. Plus now they add Haywood and Crockett probably as region games. I really don’t understand the move. With Milan and Wooddale moving up there are 18 West Tennessee teams in 4A if you include Hardin County. Wooddale, Kirby, Craigmont, Ridgeway, Melrose and Fayette-Ware is probably one region. The rest will be probably split along I-40 so Hardin, McNairy, Chester, Lexington, South Side and Liberty in one region North Side, South Gibson, Milan, Crockett, Obion and Haywood in the other. Winning the region won’t be easier. Getting out of the West won’t be either. 

1 minute ago, toinemac said:

Why though? They have beaten Covington the last couple years. Plus now they add Haywood and Crockett probably as region games. I really don’t understand the move. With Milan and Wooddale moving up there are 18 West Tennessee teams in 4A if you include Hardin County. Wooddale, Kirby, Craigmont, Ridgeway, Melrose and Fayette-Ware is probably one region. The rest will be probably split along I-40 so Hardin, McNairy, Chester, Lexington, South Side and Liberty in one region North Side, South Gibson, Milan, Crockett, Obion and Haywood in the other. Winning the region won’t be easier. Getting out of the West won’t be either. 

Just jabbing the Milan bunch.

6 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Jackson County would have a better chance of competing in their 3 A region than they currently do.

@Indian projected a region with JC, Sequatchie, Smith, Grundy and Community

I would question Community because of their drive, but there is no doubt they would be more competitive in that region than they would be in either 2A projections.

How about y’all missing the 1A cut by four students.

Does Jackson Co. & Community have the seating capacity for what they really need in 3A and this region?  

I remember Sequatchie played at Community 6 or 8 years ago and they had one small portable bleachers and people had to bring lawn chairs or stand up.   Part of the game was also played in a downpour if I remember.

6 hours ago, Tide21 said:

We were in 1a just a couple years ago sooo how did it hurt Peabody then ?  And how will it hurt us now ? 

it didn’t hurt Huntingdon they just met better teams 

Those better teams are few and far between. Last 3 years we ran the clock almost all our region games and 1st couple rounds of the play-offs. That can't be good. Better competition makes you better.