Most Hated High School Football Teams?

chrisburr

2 hours ago, chrisburr said:

I know Maryville and Alcoa top the List of Most Hated High School Football teams due to always winning Gold Balls

What Teams do you think and/or know of that are universally Hated/Despised in High School Football?

Fulton is probably moving up the list pretty fast due to one of their alumni... he's gaining a reputation on a high school message board for throwing about allegations of cheating/fixing games, and crying about some respected programs' success.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Fulton is probably moving up the list pretty fast due to one of their alumni... he's gaining a reputation on a high school message board for throwing about allegations of cheating/fixing games, and crying about some respected programs' success.

Could you say after Milan’s allegation stuff and the finger pointing towards Covington that they are gaining ground on this subject?

23 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Could you say after Milan’s allegation stuff and the finger pointing towards Covington that they are gaining ground on this subject?

The guy I'm referencing keeps throwing shade at Alcoa for not moving up... not at Milan or Covington. 

I've defended Covington as a whole, because you can't judge all by the actions of a few, and my defense of Milan is simply because TSSAA approved the transfers, the boards blew up with trolls, and then TSSAA cleared them again. As far as my opinion goes, they are clear.

I don't mind that someone reports rule infractions, BUT before I personally pass judgement, I'm going to reflect on the evidence for myself. Not that my opinions matter to anyone else at all, but I will not join in with mob mentality, and let other biased or uninformed opinions affect my thoughts.

If that answer is too much, the short version for me is "no".

• Like 2

Actually here is why Maryville & Alcoa are hated.Kid goes to a private school.Family has financial difficulties pop up & has to transfer to a public school.Sorry kid got to sit out a year.Kid transfers from a school to Maryville or Alcoa.TSSAA ask why did you transfer? Kid answers because my school sucks in football & Alcoa & Maryville don't.TSSAA "Well son eligibility granted".As for Fulton well you guys poached South Doyle kids for years as did AE,Alcoa,Maryville which was a main contributor to their string of bad seasons.Since that ended success has eluded you & AE for awhile now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/1/2020 at 8:52 PM, wow1029 said:

Actually here is why Maryville & Alcoa are hated.Kid goes to a private school.Family has financial difficulties pop up & has to transfer to a public school.Sorry kid got to sit out a year.Kid transfers from a school to Maryville or Alcoa.TSSAA ask why did you transfer? Kid answers because my school sucks in football & Alcoa & Maryville don't.TSSAA "Well son eligibility granted".As for Fulton well you guys poached South Doyle kids for years as did AE,Alcoa,Maryville which was a main contributor to their string of bad seasons.Since that ended success has eluded you & AE for awhile now.

^^^^This^^^^ may be the dumbest message I have read in the many years on this site. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/1/2020 at 8:52 PM, wow1029 said:

Baby!

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 6:54 PM, chs1984 said:

Truth. People in the Chattanooga area have always seemed to hate Rhea Co. also for some reason. 

Yeah folks in Chattanooga area hate driving up to Rhea, but also because they know when they come to Rhea they are going to get a game. Still makes me smile when my friend from Cleveland talks about hating to play  at Rhea because the next day he knew he was going to be sore. 

Edited by Rhea Co.
  • Like 1