South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, Jim1972 said:

Retiring from Pitt moving on to Coach in Ga.Alot more info on WHY he is leaving the town SP but we will say he hasnt been the best role model for young men.

LRDAO.... Is you one of them jailhouse fellars running your yapper incognito? Your full of mess just like big purple bowel movement.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Is you one of them jailhouse fellars running your yapper incognito? Your full of mess just like big purple bowel movement.  You think im joking but im not. 

Shake a diaper and the poop falls out.Mr Dilltard YOU know exactly what im talking about.LJBO!

3 minutes ago, Jim1972 said:

Shake a diaper and the poop falls out.Mr Dilltard YOU know exactly what im talking about.LJBO!

Here we go with the dirt. We know you're side is squeaky clean don't we. This is a high school football forum. Go to Topix if you want to get dirty if not stop all the noise

57 minutes ago, Narco said:

Vic has been a great coach for SP and has it set up for several more years of success. I don't understand why he is leaving a program he has built for many years. Can someone help me understand this??? Is he leaving for a another school or retiring?

When he stepped away a few years ago, that was the plan then.  If he stays in Tennessee then he only adds a little bit more to his retirement.  By retiring from both Tennessee and Georgia he can build up a much better pension.  

I'm not 100% sure that he is leaving this year but when he came back he said that he would give it 6 years and then step aside again.  This is year 6.

25 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

When he stepped away a few years ago, that was the plan then.  If he stays in Tennessee then he only adds a little bit more to his retirement.  By retiring from both Tennessee and Georgia he can build up a much better pension.  

I'm not 100% sure that he is leaving this year but when he came back he said that he would give it 6 years and then step aside again.  This is year 6.

He should just stick around another 5 or 6 years.  It would be worth it just to kick Jasper's butts half way to Pikeville every year.

This is Coach Adkins’ 26th year as head coach and for most of the time he has been head coach of both the high school and middle school.  He is JB football.  I don’t know how much longer he’ll coach but his youngest son has taken over coaching the middle school this year.  I’d like to see his son take over when he does decide to hang it up.  

3 hours ago, powerp said:

I can tell you he doesn't want it. He does not like the spot light and all the long hours that goes along with it. Big family man. 

I wish he would give it a go though.  He knows the side-saddle single wing better than Vic.  Hint Hint.

2 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Retiring from Pitt moving on to Coach in Ga.Alot more info on WHY he is leaving the town SP but we will say he hasnt been the best role model for young men.

It’s his 30th year coaching in TN. Retirement is maxed out for TN after 30 years. He can retire here and start pulling 50% of his highest 3 years pay and go to Ga and double dip. Why wouldn’t anyone do that? The other stuff mentioned is just speculation and gossip. 

7 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

It’s his 30th year coaching in TN. Retirement is maxed out for TN after 30 years. He can retire here and start pulling 50% of his highest 3 years pay and go to Ga and double dip. Why wouldn’t anyone do that? The other stuff mentioned is just speculation and gossip. 

Vic will make sure it’s set up to be successful for his successor who he has picked. The other stuff and gossip is all just that. 

What is jo Byrnes main strengths? Do they run or pass more? When will they allow us to start buying tickets online? 

23 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

Vic will make sure it’s set up to be successful for his successor who he has picked. The other stuff and gossip is all just that. 

What is jo Byrnes main strengths? Do they run or pass more? When will they allow us to start buying tickets online? 

Tickets go on sale Tuesday at noon on gofan.co

Edited by piratetom
  • Like 1