South Pittsburg at Gordonsville

powerp

8 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’ve got a feeling Gordy is going to surprise some Pirate folks Friday! I will not go as far as a win, but this game will be close into the second half!

That will not be a surprise for us folk who have been around awhile. We know Gordonsville's history and the Jungle is always a tough place to play. 

Just now, piratetom said:

That will not be a surprise for us folk who have been around awhile. We know Gordonsville's history and the Jungle is always a tough place to play. 

If they play their game and play mistake free football, I think this game could be competitive... especially if they can produce some turnovers on defense!

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

If they play their game and play mistake free football, I think this game could be competitive... especially if they can produce some turnovers on defense!

There is no question Gordonsville is always a tough team to play. I’ve seen the Gordonsville games against Monterey,Trousdale and  Watertown online and there is no question South Pitt has the most size and speed they have seen all year. Gordonsville is tough though and they have played every team tough. It will be a 4qtr battle . I know this team has been focused this week! But it’s played on field Friday night. Good luck boys!!!

5 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

There is no question Gordonsville is always a tough team to play. I’ve seen the Gordonsville games against Monterey,Trousdale and  Watertown online and there is no question South Pitt has the most size and speed they have seen all year. Gordonsville is tough though and they have played every team tough. It will be a 4qtr battle . I know this team has been focused this week! But it’s played on field Friday night. Good luck boys!!!

Size I will definitely agree with.. speed maybe.  Either way on paper this should be a blowout, but unfortunately paper doesn’t play the game! 

Good luck to both teams and I hope everyone comes out injury free!

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Size I will definitely agree with.. speed maybe.  Either way on paper this should be a blowout, but unfortunately paper doesn’t play the game! 

Good luck to both teams and I hope everyone comes out injury free!

Waterman im just tickled pink you put them jailhouse fellars in their place last Friday.  They was a getting a little cocky.  You think im joking but im not.