Huntingdon Basketball 2020

Howdy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Man I'm ready for the vaccine. Love me some girls basketball. I probably attend as many girls games as anybody in west Tennessee. My Fillies should be pretty tough this season

Same here too, the girls side is always solid there. I think our boys came there a couple years in a region tourney game. I know we start Tuesday with the guys that aren’t in football, but I just don’t see it happening for any school unfortunately 

6 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

I know this post is for jabs. But being totally honest, IMO I don’t even see basketball being played this year 

Yeah we have had all kinds of serious illness in football with fans going and football players and fans all getting terrible sick. With temperature checks and masks this thing will spread like wildfire. Why wouldn’t they play?? Worse case state gets put back until April. If TSSAA does cancel, schools need to start looking at another organization to play for.

7 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I have a lot of respect for region 5a. Good solid football. I have 0 respect for you. You talk like you've never played the game.

Talks like he's never played a game because he hasn't made it to high school yet. Just another internet punk talking trash cuz he's butt hurt about the spanking he's taken from Huntingdon 2 years in a row now. 

Points out 2 games where they win by a TOTAL of 7 points I believe.. With the best two teams they have had in school history. Meanwhile, we hung a 40 point beat down on them with one of our least talented teams in the past decade or two. 

2 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

Talks like he's never played a game because he hasn't made it to high school yet. Just another internet punk talking trash cuz he's butt hurt about the spanking he's taken from Huntingdon 2 years in a row now. 

Points out 2 games where they win by a TOTAL of 7 points I believe.. With the best two teams they have had in school history. Meanwhile, we hung a 40 point beat down on them with one of our least talented teams in the past decade or two. 

Yawn. 

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Man I'm ready for the vaccine. Love me some girls basketball. I probably attend as many girls games as anybody in west Tennessee. My Fillies should be pretty tough this season

How’s those two or three transferred from the Henry county doing for the girls?  Not being a smart butt and curious I hear they’re pretty good

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah we have had all kinds of serious illness in football with fans going and football players and fans all getting terrible sick. With temperature checks and masks this thing will spread like wildfire. Why wouldn’t they play?? Worse case state gets put back until April. If TSSAA does cancel, schools need to start looking at another organization to play for.

Just my opinion with stuff going on and them making mask mandates. I just see it only getting worse. I hope basketball is played, some schools are going virtual and I’ve heard some might be sticking to that plan for the rest of the year so maybe that’ll be for the better. One thing I’ve learned with TSSAA is never leave out a possibility with them lol

8 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

The TSSAA may not have anything to do with it. If things keep going as they are the State may step in. I just hope we can get through the football championships.

For the record, I'm hoping the State doesn't step in, but in 2020 who the heck knows what will happen. After all, one team got sent home on Friday AFTER arriving at the stadium and getting ready for warm-ups.

3 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

The TSSAA may not have anything to do with it. If things keep going as they are the State may step in. I just hope we can get through the football championships.

For the record, I'm hoping the State doesn't step in, but in 2020 who the heck knows what will happen. After all, one team got sent home on Friday AFTER arriving at the stadium and getting ready for warm-ups.

Who