McMinn Co at Dobyns Bennett Decision on Monday

CoachT

18 minutes ago, Solomon said:

If I'm Maryville the absolute latest I want that game played is Saturday at noon, and IMO Friday night. It's not their fault this debacle happened.

I would agree, any later hurts Maryville's chances when they go on the road the following week (assuming they win this week).  Still, it's pretty brutal to send the McMinn/DB kids back out there with such a short recovery period.

6 minutes ago, Tab said:

Since the state health department said no game. I predict DB gets the win.

I agree. I think that’s prob the most likely scenario. I don’t see a way McMinn advances honestly. I can kind of see nobody advancing in a no contest but ultimately I think DB moves on and McMinn is done for the year. 

Edited by Bluegreymom

Somewhere deep in the depths of the T$$AA.... 

“So how much gate revenue can we expect this weekend?”

“NOT NOW, we have to figure out that DB/MCMINN thing!   They are expecting an answer in a few hours!!”

“Oh yeah, dang that’s right....”

“So how many possible outcomes are there?”

"Who wants BBQ for lunch?"

"FOCUS MAN, FOCUS!!!!..."

“Right... focus.... possible outcomes.... Let’s see.... 1) DB awarded the win, 2) MCMINN awarded the win, 3) neither wins, 4) they play the game tomorrow and decide it on the field....   I think that’s it”

“Aw, too many choices for flipping a coin... what else can we use.... How about rolling a dice, we could use numbers 1-4?”

“Yeah but a die has 6 sides dumb____ ... “

“You’re right, so...  hey don’t they make a triangular dice, you know like the pyramids??”

(several phones pop out and go to amazon.com .....)

Edited by blazer1set
typo
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Somewhere deep in the depths of the T$$AA.... 

“So how much gate revenue can we expect this weekend?”

“NOT NOW, we have to figure out that DB/MCMINN thing!   They are expecting an answer in a few hours!!”

“Oh yeah, dang that’s right....”

“So how many possible outcomes are there?”

"Who wants BBQ for lunch?"

"FOCUS MAN, FOCUS!!!!..."

“Right... focus.... possible outcomes.... Let’s see.... 1) DB awarded the win, 2) MCMINN awarded the win, 3) neither wins, 4) they play the game tomorrow and decide it on the field....   I think that’s it”

“Aw, too many choices for flipping a coin... what else can we use.... How about rolling a dice, we could use numbers 1-4?”

“Yeah but a die has 6 sides dumb____ ... “

“You’re right, so...  hey don’t they make a triangular dice, you know like the pyramids??”

(several phones pop out and go to amazon.com .....)

"Uhh... what about a rock, paper, scissors contest from the athletic directors, and both of them get to pay us 20 grand?"

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MaryvilleRebels said:

I would agree, any later hurts Maryville's chances when they go on the road the following week (assuming they win this week).  Still, it's pretty brutal to send the McMinn/DB kids back out there with such a short recovery period.

Other states are playing more games per week. GA ans SC come to mind without the google.