Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

We could make it work with the kicker but its disheartening to know if you shut the run down they'll just burn you for 6 with a pass downfield. And there's nothing you can do about it.

So what you're telling us is, if RePublic was to play DB all they would have to do is throw a forward pitch and they could beat DB? Thats a forward pass 

7 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Your problem is you don't know the difference in downing a team and telling the truth about a team. But while we're on that subject you started out downing DB on this thread. And you don't know squat about DB. Hypocrite. I think you're a fraud. I think you've been on DB threads before under a different account. But it's fun so by all means continue. 

Lol what ever you say WaCojaCo you then man. Be ready for that post game interview you do and I think I said I watch DB and Farragut play DB was buzz saw in that game scored on about every time they had the ball. But hey you the man maybe you can take the new coaching since they don’t know what they doing just like Clark believe that the last coaches name. 

8 hours ago, rollnoles said:

No I love watching high school football and kids giving everything they got every Friday nights. Drives me crazy to see people down there team. They just kids. I’d be first to tell yea I am wrong and I was with Maryville at first. They very good when it comes to the playoff and well coached playing as a team. I see why they win so many title games

So our players aren’t any good? It’s only coaching and smoke and mirrors? Just wait till you see them in person! 

2 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

So our players aren’t any good? It’s only coaching and smoke and mirrors? Just wait till you see them in person! 

Read the whole post come on man. Yea I think you guys are good and you you guys put it in a second gear in the playoff very impressed with how your players play together see why you win some many titles

I’m excited for this matchup. Will Maryville beat us like a drum? Maybe. Will it be a close game? Possibly. Do we have a chance of finally dethroning the Mighty Rebs? It’s not impossible. 

I am just glad our kids will get an opportunity to settle this game on the field. What I am very confident in is that this DB OL will be the best that Maryville has seen all year. This will be a physical game. If we play like we did against every team  minus Alcoa and Science Hill, it might be a very high scoring game. If not, it might be over pretty quick.