2020 finalists for the Tennessee Titans Mr. Football Awards announced

CoachT

7 minutes ago, 93grad said:

I agree with this one.  Having played all the finalist,  Parker should be Mr. Football.  He was more valuable to his team, had great numbers on the year, and put it on us not once but twice.  Figures he would do well the first game but for us to have already played him once and know what to expect the second time around, he still showed out.  We brought the gold ball to region 5 and Mr Football should come out of region 5 this year too.  Just my opinion.

Absolutely and with #3 for City and #6 for MC both having 3 years of eligibility left I’d say Region 5 will be well represented for awhile as it Has been 

30 minutes ago, 93grad said:

I agree with this one.  Having played all the finalist,  Parker should be Mr. Football.  He was more valuable to his team, had great numbers on the year, and put it on us not once but twice.  Figures he would do well the first game but for us to have already played him once and know what to expect the second time around, he still showed out.  We brought the gold ball to region 5 and Mr Football should come out of region 5 this year too.  Just my opinion.

I would have picked Frame before the championship game, based on his numbers and the film I saw from this year. But if I am basing it on who was harder to stop, it would definitely be Parker. They are both great runners, but Parker threw the ball really well and probably did more with less. Frame did play both ways though and was really good at CB in the championship game. Both kids are deserving. I couldn’t argue against either one. When do they announce winner?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

I would have picked Frame before the championship game, based on his numbers and the film I saw from this year. But if I am basing it on who was harder to stop, it would definitely be Parker. They are both great runners, but Parker threw the ball really well and probably did more with less. Frame did play both ways though and was really good at CB in the championship game. Both kids are deserving. I couldn’t argue against either one. When do they announce winner?

Live today at 12:00 EST/11:00 CST
The Official Site of the Tennessee Titans

• 7 months later...
On 11/17/2020 at 3:56 PM, powerp said:

Not as a personal insult but saying he shouldn't get it because another player on his team was nominated. Would you like me to list the 6? Gladly: 

Hunter Frame RB/ DB Sr.

Deandre Kelly RB/ DB Jr.

Reggie Hunter WR/ LB Jr.

Gio Davis OL/ DL Jr.

Jared Stone OL/ LB Sr.

Jamal Allen DE/OL Sr.

In single A, at their respective positions, there is not one player I would take over them. 

@rlh

• Upvote 2