South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Alright kinfolks! Y’all take care of business so I can root for So Pitt next week! I am heading to Red Bank tonight to see if they can knock off the Alcoa. I think that will be the better game but most still know the outcome. I’ve seen a few games including the one last week online. Where was the #4 last year? That boy is sick and has some wheels. Him and #2 are a handful for 1A. Y’all kinfolks have some cats this season. Will this be the year SP actually backs up some of the hype? I just don’t see anyone being able to handle your team unless y’all choke again. I got South Pitt by 35 tonight. I’m just keeping it real. 

The Jasper and Whitwell kinfolk are just watching this year.  Just keeping it real.

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Welcome to Orange and BLACK FRIDAY. Our Pirates are focused and ready to take care of business. The PITT will be rocking tonight !

I hate sitting at home after Thanksgiving,but it might just do all of our folks and kids some good.Good luck to both teams pray for injury free so the East and bring home Gold!

2 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

It’s on NFHS

It sure is.  I didn't think it would be since the rest of our games weren't.  Unless Coalfield is putting it on but I thought that the group doing their broadcast wasn't going to be doing it on NFHS, just streaming on their own website.

Either way, I was wrong.  

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

23 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

It sure is.  I didn't think it would be since the rest of our games weren't.  Unless Coalfield is putting it on but I thought that the group doing their broadcast wasn't going to be doing it on NFHS, just streaming on their own website.

Either way, I was wrong.  

It is separate from the other crew, and I would rather support them. 

Dearest Mother-

As I sit around the campfire I am once more compelled to pick up my quill so I may bring you up to speed on our latest endeavours.  You'll be pleased to know Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates marched on Gordonsville and skinned the Blue Jungle Tigers.  The Blue Tiger drew first blood but it was only a flesh wound which actually infuriated Captain Victory.  Then once the power of this fully armed and operational Pirate BattleShip had rained down from the heavens above and the smoke was clearing I saw the Pirate Flag being raised along with shouts of Victory being proclaimed.  In the end TigerMan Clemons waved his white handkerchief as he laid down his sword and signed the one year armistice.  Up next is the YellowJacket men hailing from the small nest community of Coalfield tucked away below the foothills of Fork Mountain.  They are led by YellowJacket Henry, half man half yellowjacket.  YellowJacket Henry would love nothing more than to sink his mandible into Captain Victory and rip him from limb to limb. But don't you fret Sweet Mother of mine for Captain Victory has his Band of Pirates ready to do battle.  Yes Captain Victory has poured his heart and soul into this campaign season and we are the witnesses to this grand master plan of his.  Tell Poppa the battle for supremacy draweth nigh.  Tell him the youngest son who is of sound mind and strong body shall follow Captain Victory into battle and shall hoist the Pirate Flag once more. Love to all-

Sgt Southtowner

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rlh said:

You will have to sit on Coalbucket's side to sit with Roy.  We traded Roy and his goat to them so Grider can keep that Henry man's dog.

Got to sit on South Pittsburg side with or without Roy cause when the cannons goes off you just might hear the ole horn from Marion in the wind. Just funny        South Pittsburg 49.                 Coalfield 21

Edited by Bushog02
Final score

9 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Got to sit on South Pittsburg side with or without Roy cause when the cannons goes off you just might hear the ole horn from Marion in the wind. Just funny        South Pittsburg 49.                 Coalfield 21

Jailhouse fellar... Ole RD is a little under the weather but im gonna try my best to be at Griders stadium tonight.  Wendy gave ole RD some pumpkin pie yesterday for Thanksgiving and its got my colon acting up.  Anyways you can leave that durn train whistle at the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not. 

19 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Jailhouse fellar... Ole RD is a little under the weather but im gonna try my best to be at Griders stadium tonight.  Wendy gave ole RD some pumpkin pie yesterday for Thanksgiving and its got my colon acting up.  Anyways you can leave that durn train whistle at the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not. 

Come on Roy. You and OP can pull it together when the pirates score while eating some pumpkin pie.