South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, rlh said:

The Jasper and Whitwell kinfolk are just watching this year.  Just keeping it real.

Oh yeah kinfolk they working on them layups and free throws already. That cut would sting a bit if I was from either lol. Don’t get butthurt cause many people think you all have choked in the past. Program can’t run from it. Gotta learn from it. Now go get that Gold Ball. Im just keeping it real

Well this game will get out of hand pretty quick in my opinion.  Coach Henry will have a good game plan but it’s hard to prepare for the size and speed that SP has unless you can match that size and speed, or if you out coach Vic and the other coaches.  I just don’t see either happening tonight.  Hunter and Kelley will bother rush for over 100 yards and I believe we throw for over a 100 yards.  

SP - 56

CF - 6

19 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Well this game will get out of hand pretty quick in my opinion.  Coach Henry will have a good game plan but it’s hard to prepare for the size and speed that SP has unless you can match that size and speed, or if you out coach Vic and the other coaches.  I just don’t see either happening tonight.  Hunter and Kelley will bother rush for over 100 yards and I believe we throw for over a 100 yards.  

SP - 56

CF - 6

LRDAO.... PM you and yellow jacket Tom have no respect for your opponent.  I garuntee last things our boys need to think is this is going to be a walk in the durn park.  Are you stupid? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... PM you and yellow jacket Tom have no respect for your opponent.  I garuntee last things our boys need to think is this is going to be a walk in the durn park.  Are you stupid? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Well, we get this mentality from our Head Coach Vic Grider.  He has no mercy on his opponents sometimes and we, well, we like it most times.  Just like against Gordy last week we could have kneeled on the goal line, but we didn’t.  We punched in another score.  It would have been different had it been our back ups.  So the Vic Grider mentality has flooded our minds with outrageous predictions.  

ps - you know I’m right, and I ain’t joking 

52 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Rectal Roy, what is this mess ? You said you might abandon our boys and not even show up tonight.  PM and I will be there cheering our boys to victory . If we lose, it will be your fault . No joke !

Pirates 52

Henry’s Jackets 12

Edited by piratetom

25 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Rectal Roy, what is this mess ? You said you might abandon our boys and not even show up tonight.  PM and I will be there cheering our boys to victory . If we lose, it will be your fault . No joke !

Pirates 52

Henry’s Jackets 12

Yellow Jacket Tom I garuntee my colon is acting up.  I had an accident on myself yesterday from that pumpkin pie Wendy made me. Im trying my best.  I may have to wear a pair of depends.  That tower man said I could slip in the back door if I can make it.   You think im joking but im not.