Milan vs Pearl Cohn 3A semi-final

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

16 hours ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

Thats bs SC scored 14 points legit and the third score straight out of a timeout.  Also SC had a score taken off of the board due to a bad call on a kid who was about the sack the QB if he wasn't blocked.  Yalls defense aint as good as yall been beating your chest saying this year and it got exposed last night.  SC had guys running open all over the place last night.  The old Cheatham County coach was there last night and he said Milan will beat Pearl because Pearl is terrible in secondary.  Its gonna be hard for anyone to score on Pearl if the refs keep helping yall because they are scared of your kind rioting at the games.  Pearl beat a bunch of bad coached Nashville teams.  Giles and Fairview wasnt very good this year and thats why Stewart beat them both.  Milan is about to beat yall.  

Why is this guy not banned yet? I’ve reported him twice, but perhaps it requires more of us? His racist barbs to try to stir up crap is tiring. 

And, not sure who is referring to as the old CC coach, but that distinction would clearly make him someone that can predict game outcomes based on talent level...

Coach Spangler died a few years ago. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Why is this guy not banned yet? I’ve reported him twice, but perhaps it requires more of us? His racist barbs to try to stir up crap is tiring. 

And, not sure who is referring to as the old CC coach, but that distinction would clearly make him someone that can predict game outcomes based on talent level...

Coach Spangler died a few years ago. 

He has to be referring to Coach Finley.  He was at the game the other night because his wife's son is/was a senior lineman on this year's Stewart County team.  Coach Finley was the head coach at Cheatham County from 2002-2012, Stewart County from 2013-2015, and Gibson County 2016-Present.  

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

For the record I would like it to be noted that Milan is no stranger to “Fire” bird....

image.jpeg.8a95f74f312bb20e4f8327069b7b472f.jpeg

Lmao I was watching a Joe Rogan clip the other day (idk how many of y'all watch his podcast) but they were talking about fried chicken and his guest mentioned specifically Lee's Chicken in Milan TN 

Edited by WarEagleCartman