Littull Fellurs vs. Okelund

STARSNBARS

7 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

They come to our house next year. All this change people keep talking about will likely see a replay of what has been the pattern for the better part of the decade. 

All I can say to Maryville fans is learn how to lose with class, take a cue from your football team.

This golden bears clown. No lifer refreshing every Maryville thread on the board. Sad really. 

Oakland manhandled the Rebels up front and they didn't like it. Amazing showing by a really impressive team. 

This has been a fun series and Oakland has made their half of the split look easy when they win. 

I just sit back and laugh and the imbeciles from other teams swooping in like vultures to hate on Maryville when their team has been eliminated for weeks. 

MJ is an absolute clown lmfao 

I kind of seen the light last week against Dobyns Bennett the way they ran the ball so I'm not surprised we got it handed to us and I was expecting a 35-14 game but nothing like this. We are just not big enough up front on the defensive line to play big time 6A Football with the likes of Oakland. When we played Cleveland they pushed us down the field and a few weeks later we found ourselves in a game with Bradley doing the same thing. it is what it is and we'll have to go back to the drawing board this winter and figure it out, we've got good coaches but they can only deal with the hand they're given. BC from Alcoa was right when he mentioned Rankin said the way to beat Maryville is with a big line pushing forward. The boys on the line are great players but size wise not big enough for what we dealt with the past two weeks. We had a great season and a lot to be proud of considering the loss of 17 players from last year including 2 or 3 once in a lifetime players that are almost impossible to replace.

I hope our AD reads this, well I know he'll read it. You need to do something about the NFHS problem. Last Night was a total disgrace to have some kind of Mickey Mouse setup for the fans of Maryville to watch a game from the sidelines. Thank God for MyTV30 but most people from Maryville didn't realize that and paid to watch the biggest joke to ever be played on them. You have an announcer on the field asking his daughter to text to let him know if the signal is coming through or not was something you would expect to see on an episode of WKRP in Cincinnati coming out of Les Nessman's mouth on live air. if you had just one job to do please get this mess straightened out or move aside and let someone else do it.