Alcoa vs. Red Bank

twistedtornado

On 11/23/2020 at 9:39 PM, BCsportsfan said:

Just forfeit? People not buying you BS is their opinion?  You talk big about your Offensive line and and how they have so mBCany D1 players? Well, how come they only manage 13 points and 24 points against Loudon? 

BCsportsfan  if your just a big a jerk in life as you are on here. sad

Edited by harley04

5 hours ago, harley04 said:

BCsportsfan  if your just a big a jerk in life as you are on here. sad

Are you as dumb as you appear in your post? Most so stupid that they make no sense what so ever. I Tried to play nice with you, but, your continued hatred for Alcoa keep coming up! If a team from our region is playing a different region they have my support! In the first couple of rounds of the playoffs,  I pull for Kingston,  GP, PF, etc. But, not you, You're hoping Alcoa gets beat and its very obvious. That's fine,  You can have your opinion,  but,  I can too then! If a poster representing their team, talks the talk, I have the right to talk it BACK!  If you're such a sissy that you can't take it,  so be it! This is a football message board.....some will be respectful.....and some talk trash! I can do both..........well!!:thumb:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lionsguy423 said:

The score didn’t reflect the dominant performance last friday. Loudon couldn’t breath. 

lmao. Loudon moved the ball, they just couldn't get the big play they needed to finish the drives. Redbank's Defense played well. The Redbank offense won't score 3 long touchdowns like they did against Loudon due to poor tackling. Loudon had Redbank in 2, 3rd down situations in the second half and both of them went for about 80 yards because of the poor tackling. Alcoa won't miss these tackles. All I'm trying to say is that Alcoa has better players than Loudon does and I wouldn't expect to break multiple long TD's.  

Sweetwater almost lost to Tellico. A 3-7 class 2A football team. Won on a last minute TD. That same Sweetwater had Red Bank 7-7 @ the half and was only down 14-7 in the 4th Q. Red Bank pulled away with a flurry of points. Alcoa would have put 50 on Sweetwater by half. Their signals are EASY to pick up on. I'm sure Loudon picked up on it and Alcoa will as well if they haven't already. Alcoa is a  different animal than Region 3-3A. Red Bank has some guys who look great against average 3A teams. They have one D Lineman who is a true D1 guy and only SEC talent. He's a stud. The twister will be too much for Red Bank to handle. Nowhere to hide from an F5. 

1st Q 

Alcoa 14

Red Bank 7

Halftime

Alcoa 20

Red Bank 7

End of 3rd Q 

Alcoa 34

Red Bank 10

Final

Alcoa 41

Red Bank 10 

It is what it is. 3A isn't a challenge until State for Alcoa. 4A and 5A probably wouldn't be either.