Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

3 minutes ago, MannBlue said:

We’ve been the underdog all year, this week makes no difference to our boys.  We going to roll in and play our game and try to keep you from playing your game.  Sooner or later Peabody will get beat, maybe we can do it.  We never cracked the top 10 in poles.  We didn’t care.  We were rarely picked to win, we didn’t care.  I’m tired of reading, “but Gibson County played you close” ok we had issues but over came them.  Huntingdon beat us, yep.  We have pitched more shutouts this year than any year I can remember. I didn’t think we would make it to the semis but it’s not what I think, it’s what the boys do on the gridiron. They have been bringing it pretty well.  Making plays, running hard, hitting hard, and grinding wins.  Hopefully we can get two more wins before leaving 2A.  

Can I get an AMEN!!!!

31 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Peabody 

Of course Peabody.  No one will pick us. That is fine, I assure they will get all they want. They are the best.  To be the best we gotta beat the best.  If I was betting, my money would be on Peabody all day long. Waverly is the kind of team to make people lose bets.  The pressure is on them.  No one expects us to do anything but show up.  

Edited by MannBlue

1 minute ago, MannBlue said:

Of course Peabody.  No one will pick us. That is fine, I assure they will get all they want. They are the best.  To be the best we gotta beat the best.  If I was betting, my money would be on Peabody all day long. Waverly is the kind of team to make people lose bets.  The pressure is on them.  No one expects us to do anything but show up.  

Actually last year's Peabody was the best,if you remember everyone on the T said we would have a HUGE drop off this year,maybe we did,maybe we didn't ,no one said Waverly would be good ,but you are ! If you noticed there have been no Tide hype videos or a thing of that nature this year! This team has earned nothing! If we win the Gold them we are the best ! We played our worst game of the year and gutted out a win last night,kudos to both programs for being 1 of 4 left in the state !!!!!!! All the banter all the outside noise from idiot posters,all the name Calling ,all the passive aggressive garbage means nothing now ! We welcome the Waverly Central Tigers to Walter Kilzer next Friday ,we will be gracious hosts and hope you will come and support your young men who have battled and fought to be one of only four left " for those poppin gums while we play" in the state of Tennessee ! When all is said and done we will support our GridIron warriors win or lose ! It's The Tide it's The Tigers ! We want the Gold you want the Gold ! Somebody will earn the shot !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

IF YOU Aint a Meigs Tiger a TC Jacket a Waverly Tiger or a Tide Man then sit back shut up and dont tell Daddy how to play ball !!!!!

Final Four 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Actually last year's Peabody was the best,if you remember everyone on the T said we would have a HUGE drop off this year,maybe we did,maybe we didn't ,no one said Waverly would be good ,but you are ! If you noticed there have been no Tide hype videos or a thing of that nature this year! This team has earned nothing! If we win the Gold them we are the best ! We played our worst game of the year and gutted out a win last night,kudos to both programs for being 1 of 4 left in the state !!!!!!! All the banter all the outside noise from idiot posters,all the name Calling ,all the passive aggressive garbage means nothing now ! We welcome the Waverly Central Tigers to Walter Kilzer next Friday ,we will be gracious hosts and hope you will come and support your young men who have battled and fought to be one of only four left " for those poppin gums while we play" in the state of Tennessee ! When all is said and done we will support our GridIron warriors win or lose ! It's The Tide it's The Tigers ! We want the Gold you want the Gold ! Somebody will earn the shot !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

IF YOU Aint a Meigs Tiger a TC Jacket a Waverly Tiger or a Tide Man then sit back shut up and dont tell Daddy how to play ball !!!!!

Final Four 

Well said Pride

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Your my best friend what's that make you !!! Now shut up Roy Jr. And y'all go beat pearl cones or whatever their names is

I laughed at Roy Jr. But we will have our hands full with Pearl Cohn. I believe that we will be looking at a mirror image of ourselves next Friday. Speed all over the field on defense and playmakers everywhere on offense. 

10 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Peabody BIG. Waverly would have lost in the first round most of the last 8-10 years. The entire West is way down. 

Some things I’ve learned the last several years on the T.... is that YOU are the most negative person on the T, the biggest cry baby on the T and that YOU are never right lol. And most importantly... it is always best not to respond to YOU because YOU never shut up! But I just can’t resist responding to your BS

24 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

Final Four 

I like that 

1 minute ago, Trollin said:

Some things I’ve learned the last several years on the T.... is that YOU are the most negative person on the T, the biggest cry baby on the T and that YOU are never right lol. And most importantly... it is always best not to respond to YOU because YOU never shut up! But I just can’t resist responding to your BS

Got a point with this post. He does seem lonely and irritable.