Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

53 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Actually last year's Peabody was the best,if you remember everyone on the T said we would have a HUGE drop off this year,maybe we did,maybe we didn't ,no one said Waverly would be good ,but you are ! If you noticed there have been no Tide hype videos or a thing of that nature this year! This team has earned nothing! If we win the Gold them we are the best ! We played our worst game of the year and gutted out a win last night,kudos to both programs for being 1 of 4 left in the state !!!!!!! All the banter all the outside noise from idiot posters,all the name Calling ,all the passive aggressive garbage means nothing now ! We welcome the Waverly Central Tigers to Walter Kilzer next Friday ,we will be gracious hosts and hope you will come and support your young men who have battled and fought to be one of only four left " for those poppin gums while we play" in the state of Tennessee ! When all is said and done we will support our GridIron warriors win or lose ! It's The Tide it's The Tigers ! We want the Gold you want the Gold ! Somebody will earn the shot !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

IF YOU Aint a Meigs Tiger a TC Jacket a Waverly Tiger or a Tide Man then sit back shut up and dont tell Daddy how to play ball !!!!!

Final Four 

Man last week I was A hater now I am Idiot!  Wow how far a sweater vester has fallen. 

17 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Man last week I was A hater now I am Idiot!  Wow how far a sweater vester has fallen. 

Lol,your a dork and a vester! Never a idiot ! I g I still consider you region 7 brethren !!! I guess it's cause I know you better than most on here but you never run me the wrong way ! I love bush shakers,some go to far though ! I have been guilty of it myself ,I am trying to be all the Peabody Pride I can be in heart and soul and not just sheer mass these days mwahahahahahahaha

Waverly hasn’t faced a team of this caliber all year. For Waverly to keep it close  passing accuracy has to improve and early game play calling/ reads must improve. If you go in this game 1 dimensional you’re in big trouble. Peabody must not overlook the Tigers. They are a hard nosed football team and when all cylinders are clicking they are dangerous. I think the Tigers are going to keep it closer than a lot are predicting. This game will be a low scoring affair. Pray for no serious injuries and a clean game. Thanksgiving practice is a great thing. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maverick348 said:

Not sure if Peabody fans are aware that two of their coaches have McKenzie ties, Driggers was in McKenzie for a period of time and Taylor graduated from MHS. I don’t think Waverly has the horses to run with Peabody. Hopefully an injury free game and the winner brings home the Gold ball.

We are lol I’m always afraid we will go easy on them and get beat because of the friendships and ties there.

7 hours ago, SPFootball1 said:

Waverly hasn’t faced a team of this caliber all year. For Waverly to keep it close  passing accuracy has to improve and early game play calling/ reads must improve. If you go in this game 1 dimensional you’re in big trouble. Peabody must not overlook the Tigers. They are a hard nosed football team and when all cylinders are clicking they are dangerous. I think the Tigers are going to keep it closer than a lot are predicting. This game will be a low scoring affair. Pray for no serious injuries and a clean game. Thanksgiving practice is a great thing. 

You just said a whole bunch of nothing :roflolk:

20 hours ago, Trollin said:

Some things I’ve learned the last several years on the T.... is that YOU are the most negative person on the T, the biggest cry baby on the T and that YOU are never right lol. And most importantly... it is always best not to respond to YOU because YOU never shut up! But I just can’t resist responding to your BS

why are my opinions considered negative? i just say what i think like everyone else. i am POSITIVE peabody is gonna kick waverly's tail.