Fayetteville vs Lake Co. Let's get it started

Varo

17 hours ago, GaelTider said:

I am pumped to be able to call this game for Fayetteville! In the 2 years I have been doing the play-by-play, I see Lake County mentioned a lot here on the board, so it is an honor to get this far and play a storied tradition in 1-A! It'll be a long trip, but a beautiful area to go and see a football game, and both fan bases seem to be friendly, classy people. May the best team win this Friday! 

Question - does anybody know if the press box at LC is large enough to accomodate visiting teams radio crew (2 men)? Thanks in advance! Go Tigers!

17 hours ago, RedStateReject said:

Probably not, as previously mentioned. West Carroll radio crew had to set up in the visitor bleachers.

Per TSSAA, both teams radio stations get top priority to broadcast. Then, if there is room, additional broadcast crews can be allowed in the order that requests were received.

From the TSSAA website:

Permission to broadcast games and credentials to gain game access must be secured from the game director. In case more stations request permission to broadcast than can be accommodated, radio stations from the two communities involved in the play-off games shall be given first consideration. Stations then will be given permission to broadcast in the order of requests received.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

14 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Per TSSAA, both teams radio stations get top priority to broadcast. Then, if there is room, additional broadcast crews can be allowed in the order that requests were received.

From the TSSAA website:

Permission to broadcast games and credentials to gain game access must be secured from the game director. In case more stations request permission to broadcast than can be accommodated, radio stations from the two communities involved in the play-off games shall be given first consideration. Stations then will be given permission to broadcast in the order of requests received.

Nobody said they cant broadcast.Just not enough room it seems.From what I just read,it says the right to broadcast.Didnt say from press box.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Nobody said they cant broadcast.Just not enough room it seems.From what I just read,it says the right to broadcast.Didnt say from press box.

True, I've been in the stands multiple times. I thought he was more worried about the ability to broadcast than being in the press box. 

I don't know about at LC but some places, outside of the crowd noise, it's actually better in the stands than crammed into a small press box with 4 other people.