1A 2021

lakecounty1968

I’m still trying to find where I said SP would win it all last season. I maintained all season they should be in the state title game which they were. I didn’t even predict a score the week of the game or say they would win. As a matter of fact I said some of the predictions were crazy. You’ve obviously got an axe to grind and that’s fine. You’re lucky people like Alcoa’s Painted Bridge isn’t on here anymore. He would have put you in your knees. There have been some ruthless folks on here in the past. I guess I’m just a lot nicer than most of them. 

47 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m still trying to find where I said SP would win it all last season. I maintained all season they should be in the state title game which they were. I didn’t even predict a score the week of the game or say they would win. As a matter of fact I said some of the predictions were crazy. You’ve obviously got an axe to grind and that’s fine. You’re lucky people like Alcoa’s Painted Bridge isn’t on here anymore. He would have put you in your knees. There have been some ruthless folks on here in the past. I guess I’m just a lot nicer than most of them. 

Lol. I’m having lunch with APB tomorrow. I’ll let him know you measuring his jock strap. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This isn’t even a Pirate thread. It’s kinda ironic you say that though. SP fans go all over the boards. I personally don’t mind cause that’s what these boards are for. Everyone is free to go where they choose. You sound like a 2 year old with a new toy. “Mine! Leave it alone!!”  

I probably haven't posted in  Milan thread 5 times in 17 years. Yet you turn up in the aforementioned threads and any other where at least 1 Pirate shows up. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Slick Rick and Shady Slim come to mind . . .

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Lol. I’m having lunch with APB tomorrow. I’ll let him know you measuring his jock strap. 

I used to play video games like Ghost Recon and Call of Duty with a Milan alum roundabout 15 years ago.  He was pretty knowledgeable of Milan football back then.  I may have to try to find him somehow.  Good dude!

• Upvote 1

Man o Man this place sure did heat up in a hurry :popcorneater:

BPM is showing up and showing out, even threw in some Safe For Work photos (thank goodness)  of Roy for us:roflolk:. This old geezer is about ready to organize a good ol' fashion boxing match between BPM and Roy. All the profits will go towards making sure Coach Pruitt stays in place for a little while longer :D. I will provide free transportation there and back for BPM. Roy I'll buy a chicken costume for BPM to wear during the match, just make sure you show up. Old Pirate can hold you hand on your walk out but we will need him for the play by play broadcast. BPM this has to take place during the day time, if things start looking bad for Roy, those SP fellas have a reputation for shutting the lights off to get out of dodge. My money says Roy will be laying on the canvas in a similar fashion to that Nate Robinson fella :roflol: 

Take it easy on Bassy, he is pretty knowledgeable about his team and high school football. I don't think he meant you any harm. We've all been wrong before, some of us a few times and others a lot. He brings good banter to the board, unlike some of us. 

Hope all of you had a great holiday, be safe tonight and I wish you all good health for 2021:thumb:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

BPM is showing up and showing out, even threw in some Safe For Work photos (thank goodness)  of Roy for us:roflolk:. This old geezer is about ready to organize a good ol' fashion boxing match between BPM and Roy. All the profits will go towards making sure Coach Pruitt stays in place for a little while longer :D. I will provide free transportation there and back for BPM. Roy I'll buy a chicken costume for BPM to wear during the match, just make sure you show up. Old Pirate can hold you hand on your walk out but we will need him for the play by play broadcast. BPM this has to take place during the day time, if things start looking bad for Roy, those SP fellas have a reputation for shutting the lights off to get out of dodge. My money says Roy will be laying on the canvas in a similar fashion to that Nate Robinson fella :roflol: 

Take it easy on Bassy, he is pretty knowledgeable about his team and high school football. I don't think he meant you any harm. We've all been wrong before, some of us a few times and others a lot. He brings good banter to the board, unlike some of us. 

Hope all of you had a great holiday, be safe tonight and I wish you all good health for 2021:thumb:

Lol. Good post. A boxing match between me and Roy wouldn’t go so good for him. I’d hang him upside down buy his feet and shake the change outta his pockets. Besides he had his chance to come and shake my hand at the state games. I told him exactly where I was and told him I would be civil if he wanted to come shake my hand. Even made sure no one was standing around me and described what I was wearing. That tard didn’t even have the stones to show. But wait here comes the part where he throws out a lie about how he looked all over for me. Wait for it. Here it comes....

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

And yeah Bass isn’t too bad. He’s definitely not on the level of Roy Diltard and OBHP. I just like to give home a hard time. But he is fairly knowledgeable.