1A 2021

lakecounty1968

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Been along time since that 1 game you speak of has happened for Tide Nation” cream rises to the top” y’all are a good ball team we are A Program” hopefully you get to see the difference”! Yep 

I agree. Peabody has built what we are trying to build. I think Peabody is the favorite and I hope we play good enough to get a shot to play in the semis this year. My point was that just cause teams are steam rolling people all year, you play 1 game not up to your potential and another good team comes to play, anything is possible. It almost happened to y’all against McKenzie. It happened to SP against us in the title game.

Just now, Richmond30 said:

I agree. Peabody has built what we are trying to build. I think Peabody is the favorite and I hope we play good enough to get a shot to play in the semis this year. My point was that just cause teams are steam rolling people all year, you play 1 game not up to your potential and another good team comes to play, anything is possible. It almost happened to y’all against McKenzie. It happened to SP against us in the title game.

I disagree about your game sir ! I just watched the game the other day ! Y’all just played better ! McKenzie is a good squad but didn’t have the talent or depth of us! We shot iurselves in the foot multiple times, can’t do that against a good team that’s coach know your game plan well ! City is well on there way to program recognition! Y’all gotta focus on keeping g the coaching staff happy !!!!

GL to y’all until we meet if we do !!!!!

9 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I agree to a certain extent,however, when the Tide faces adversity all they do is show they are well coached kids that are as clutch as it gets ! I am hearing WC is looking pretty good so far my friend ! GL to y’all, good folk up that way !!!

I will say it definitely hurt personally to lose Wolfe a guy who was basically like a hero to me in primary school. Sadly it's the climate of high school athletics and overall education these days. That all being said your program has to move on and it seems like Coach Morris is a great guy to guide us along. He wants hands in everything so to speak and it's a real good thing. On top of his tough task of trying to get a team ready behind the 8 ball he's making his imprint on the Jr high and Jr Tackle programs already too. Heck his wife is even leading my daughters Youth cheerleading squad. They seem real intent on ingraining themselves into the community and I love it. 

12 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Did you get a chance to watch the first 2 games ?   Neither one of them should have been as close as they were. There were 2 tds called back in both games. Obviously none of that means anything this year. Mckenzie is a real good team but I’m curious if they get the defense to where it was last year 

Didn't catch much of the regular season game but watched the playoff game a few times now. Y'all were pretty evenly matched the officials were bad on both sides

6 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Didn't catch much of the regular season game but watched the playoff game a few times now. Y'all were pretty evenly matched the officials were bad on both sides

The officiating was probably worse in the regular season game. We stopped them on a 4th down about 5-10 yards from goal line. They gave us an unsportsmanlike penalty for a kid saying that’s why we are Peabody or something like that. Mckenzie then went ahead and scored. 

if we have to go to mckenzie Peabody has to beat the refs and mckenzie it’s that way every time. 

22 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

Nah Fayetteville was better than south Pitt 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

Nah Fayetteville was better than south Pitt 

Pitt has a bunch of great posters on here but they are always overrated ! New coach will change it up ,if he stays predictable then they will have a lot more silver ! The talent is there just hasn’t been utilized IMO! I know thems fighting words for some ,but it is what it is !

• Upvote 1