1A 2021

lakecounty1968

10 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

So basically you're too stupid to figure out how to click a button? Gotcha. And IDC if my school hasn't been near 4 golden balls at least we're not known and the dummy fanbase. If someone got the Red Boiling Springs Roster to dress out for y'all we'd still hear "This is the best team since 07" 

Nice.LOL.

19 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

So basically you're too stupid to figure out how to click a button? Gotcha. And IDC if my school hasn't been near 4 golden balls at least we're not known and the dummy fanbase. If someone got the Red Boiling Springs Roster to dress out for y'all we'd still hear "This is the best team since 07" 

Personal attacks shows what you are made out of.  I simply asked for a link. No button in the post:

image.png.cb97e708f5ac3bdc6f9ac5bbc1cb3d15.png

Edited by rlh

19 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

BTW, you do care or you wouldn't be on the boards huffing and puffing.  BTW, the 2007 team was the best team since the 1999 team . . .

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Ok old timer if you say so. Tell me about how Nebraska used to be a powerhouse too and how you walked 17 miles to school

If you think 1999 is old time, you are a dilettante .  Furthermore, your writing ability is below Comp 101.  You and Puke Purple keep saying y'all when in fact it was 1 guy, PowerP.  He is a big boy, name or refer to him.  He can handle it.