Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, Overland said:

Peabody could have a QB controversy brewing. That backup looks really good. Is the starter more athletic or mobile? 

I don’t think so they are repping him for a reason I’m sure they have something in mind. 

in 2019 halbrook was just as good of a qb as baugus was but it made more sense to use him as a slot receiver and runningback because his feet were better than baugus. Halbrook actually threw the td pass to tie it up against fairley. Halbrook played at qb some and ran the ball out of the wildcat. Heck they used like 6 different guys to run the ball that year.  I guess my point is he will be doing something if he is athletic 

1 hour ago, Overland said:

Peabody could have a QB controversy brewing. That backup looks really good. Is the starter more athletic or mobile? 

We don’t do controversy, Driggers has a cannon for a arm and is mobile, Walker is a baller and spins a beautiful ball ! Our young men will play anywhere and do what ever our coaches ask them too and give 100 while doing so ! After watching Walker toss it though I cannot blame you at all for asking!!! We are blessed with lots of stud athletes in our tiny town that are great young men as well ! 

29 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but how did the Milan - D'burg 7 on 7 go?

Both teams looked good for who they are ! Milan burners all over the field ! Dburg solid with some good athletes! Milan picked DBurg 3 times ! Milan’s DB was stuck to recievers like crazy glue ! All in all both teams put in hard work win loose or draw ! Nobody was quitting on routes but after the 7/7 was over Milan did 50 yard sprints for like 15 minutes l, they are coming with some seriousness this year .

• Thanks 1