2021 3A

SSHawks12

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

However that’s not the only easy solution. Another easy solution would be for teams to get better and beat them. I’m not arguing weather or not they have an unfair advantage. That’s pointless. My team hit the weight room on Monday following the championship game working to get better. Any team that wants to compete with them needs to stop crying and put in the work. 

Great Post  brother!

1 minute ago, 32hammer said:

Great Post  brother!

I hear ya. Thanks man. I like many others see people cry on these boards all the time about Alcoa having an unfair advantage. I live on the other side of the state so I have no clue what Alcoa does. I will assume they do things the right way until I see evidence they don’t. When Milan got investigated for their big time transfers this past season everyone was quick to assume guilt. But we see how that turned out. I just think people would be better served to put in the work than to cry about it. By the way, gonna be at Hot Rods at 11AM on 12/30. You should come join us bro. 

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I hear ya. Thanks man. I like many others see people cry on these boards all the time about Alcoa having an unfair advantage. I live on the other side of the state so I have no clue what Alcoa does. I will assume they do things the right way until I see evidence they don’t. When Milan got investigated for their big time transfers this past season everyone was quick to assume guilt. But we see how that turned out. I just think people would be better served to put in the work than to cry about it. By the way, gonna be at Hot Rods at 11AM on 12/30. You should come join us bro. 

Sounds great! I have a family member that requires a lot of care, if I'm not needed to cover her at that time, I would love to be there.

Make sure Slant reminds me. lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa this year with 650 students and 60 players had 3 6A teams scheduled. 2 teams had enrollment numbers over 2200 students. These teams had over 100 players dressed for the game against Alcoa. The F5 won with their 60 players. Come playoff time, Alcoa plays in their enrollment classification.  BECAUSE they are a 3A team with limited numbers. Why make it unfair to the players? Those 60? Why should they have to compete against schools 3 and 4 times larger? They cake walk through the playoffs because they DO schedule better teams! This is obvious to people that understand and not YOU that hates to see Alcoa’s continued sucess!:thumb:

You know Peabody played 3 4a teams this year and 2 3a. I mentioned this and got mocked earlier in the year. Some of those teams weren’t good in Their classification but I  still think they were probably better than a lot of 2a teams just simply because they have a more students to choose from. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just because someone gets investigated and doesn’t get in trouble doesn’t mean they are innocent. People get away with murder all of the time 

12 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Just because someone gets investigated and doesn’t get in trouble doesn’t mean they are innocent. People get away with murder all of the time 

You are correct. But in the case of Milan there was absolutely zero evidence and tons of people piled on to assume the worst of these kids, parents and coaches. It was shameful. Had there been even a shred of evidence it would be different. 

24 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You know Peabody played 3 4a teams this year and 2 3a. I mentioned this and got mocked earlier in the year. Some of those teams weren’t good in Their classification but I  still think they were probably better than a lot of 2a teams just simply because they have a more students to choose from. 

I agree with this statement. 

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You are correct. But in the case of Milan there was absolutely zero evidence and tons of people piled on to assume the worst of these kids, parents and coaches. It was shameful. Had there been even a shred of evidence it would be different. 

There was evidence that pointed in the direction that rules were broken. you know just as well as I do that it’s hard to prove some things. Let’s leave it at that I don’t want to speculate or get anything started