Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

It's A Small World After All...

I had Physical Therapy today in Chattanooga and met a Wildcat Grandparent in the waiting room. He came up to me an introduced himself and said his grandson was Zac Snyder. He proceeded to tell me Zac was an Oak Ridge Wildcat OL 6' 5" 285!  He also asked me to cheer for Zac and have a Bless Day. He is a good man and of course I will cheer for him.

Can someone tell me more about Zac? I remember a Snder from the late 1990's who played TE and attended one of the Military Academy to play Baseball. Any relation?

On 6/2/2021 at 6:08 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

This is the first I am hearing about the paddle boats. I'll have to get my nephew's kid and take a spin. Is the China Palace still there? I worked there my senior year as a busboy. I have already decided to take my wife to the Outdoor Pool. I haven't been in it since high school. I grew up on Hutchinson Place and we went running to the pool twice a day until 1982.

It is part of the old China Palace.You can rent different things like those stand up paddle  boards,canoes,boats and bicycles.Just dont go when they are having a big regatta.The colleges pack that place out and you cant get near there

2 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Im happy for Jaxson.Great kid,player and teammate.I think he will be the hardest player for us to replace from last yr

If not Jaxson then it would be the other Adams kid Cole. I maybe wrong but this OR team has a lot of talent that needs to come together and we will all be happy happy joy joy.

10 hours ago, CardinalGrey said:

75 days until kickoff!

RWR!

Time to get a load off!!! Join me in my quest to get in better shape.

Tomorrow, it will be 74 days until kickoff. Do 74 push ups and 74 sit ups. Do this for everyday until Kickoff day. If you miss a day or two don't worry about. We are trying to help our health not beat on ourselves.

If you want, pick a different activity.

Good luck and RWR!

• Upvote 1

On 6/5/2021 at 8:35 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Time to get a load off!!! Join me in my quest to get in better shape.

Tomorrow, it will be 74 days until kickoff. Do 74 push ups and 74 sit ups. Do this for everyday until Kickoff day. If you miss a day or two don't worry about. We are trying to help our health not beat on ourselves.

If you want, pick a different activity.

Good luck and RWR!0

Help...SOS...Did I say help, yet?

I knocked out the sit ups at the YMCA with great difficulty. However, it is getting late and all I have in push ups is 40. My upper body is void of muscle and plentiful of fat.I will get to 74 even if I have to grind till midnight. Oh, my dogs attack me everytime i hit the floor.

• Upvote 1