Red Rebull Footbawl '21

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I would ask if the Nationally Televised Documentary, about Alcoa's storied Football Program had murvul peps butthurt.....BUT, ha...... from all the sissies comments it is obvious! :lol:

So much so, the Alcoa Community and Fans and especially the GOONS would like to help them little fellers from the rich area.....with New Helmets!

It will also help in public relations, getting rid of the REBELS name..... murvul's  OWN graduates hate so much!:roflol:

Enjoy!:thumb:

459245008_matte-black-jealoushelmet.jpg.a7da38c2b8f2bdd3e93bd79d91f69954.jpg

nationally televised is a stretch. There was nothing to be jealous of and honestly I would never wish that on Maryville. I watched it because I have a vested interest in a former player but nothing made me feel like man I wish they did that for Maryville!! But you do crack me up.lol

59 minutes ago, Rebel1972 said:

nationally televised is a stretch. There was nothing to be jealous of and honestly I would never wish that on Maryville. I watched it because I have a vested interest in a former player but nothing made me feel like man I wish they did that for Maryville!! But you do crack me up.lol

I agree with you 100%. I’m so thankful we have a coaching staff at Maryville that doesn’t need to have their ego stroked. That’s not what the Maryville Mentality is about. 

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

It will also help in public relations, getting rid of the REBELS name..... murvul's  OWN graduates hate so much!:roflol:

Our first name is what is important, we are Maryville. The nickname doesn't matter at all to me. The best reason to change it, is to cut out all the negative recruiting that comes from other schools. Mainly, Alcoa. 

6 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Our first name is what is important, we are Maryville. The nickname doesn't matter at all to me. The best reason to change it, is to cut out all the negative recruiting that comes from other schools. Mainly, Alcoa. 

Only the virtue signalers and hypocrite DC from that other team hate the name.

4 hours ago, Rebel1972 said:

Your reply tells the tell...........JEALOUS!:thumb: