Region 7-4A 2021 Outlook

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

5 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Even though BPM is getting bullied around the some cat named Boy Pilltard, he is actually a pretty cool cat. I know he lives in the shadows, but if you actually get to know him, he is as good as gold. Believe it or not, I would call him a friend.... I keep my circle really, really small, and I call him a friend. 

Cartman, you would be doing yourself a favor to get to know BPM. He is a wealth of knowledge. He has answers to almost any question I have ever had when it comes to high school football. You will just have to over look the God awful color of purple. 

If you get a chance, ask him about a " fathead " in person. I promise it worth the time. I still to this day laugh.... ( I have it hanging up in my shop ) 

Thanks for the kind words bro. But I must say if I am in your circle there is absolutely no way in Hades it’s really, really small. Lol. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

We're going to find out how good Ridgeway is at the early part of the season. Ridgeway will open up with Houston (who had 4 of their 6 losses were determined by one possession. Those teams were Briarcrest, Lausanne, Bartlett, and Collierville). Whitehaven will be Ridgeway's second opponent. The Tigers didn't play in 2020 due to Covid, but they do go to Brentwood Academy on September 10. The Roadrunners third opponent is Warren County. The Pioneers started 8-0 last year, before losing three straight to end the season.

Mount Juliet ended Warren County's season last year in November. Both teams will match up on September 10. Houston matches up with Briarcrest on August 27.

We're also about to find out how good the Kirby Cougars are. They'll open up with Millington (who played about 20 freshman last year), they will a respectable Center Hill team in Mississippi, and have a non-region game against South Gibson. Don't underestimate these two teams (Someone mentioned it earlier in the forum). No one wants to be the third place team and having to travel to Memphis. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

We're going to find out how good Ridgeway is at the early part of the season. Ridgeway will open up with Houston (who had 4 of their 6 losses were determined by one possession. Those teams were Briarcrest, Lausanne, Bartlett, and Collierville). Whitehaven will be Ridgeway's second opponent. The Tigers didn't play in 2020 due to Covid, but they do go to Brentwood Academy on September 10. The Roadrunners third opponent is Warren County. The Pioneers started 8-0 last year, before losing three straight to end the season.

Mount Juliet ended Warren County's season last year in November. Both teams will match up on September 10. Houston matches up with Briarcrest on August 27.

We're also about to find out how good the Kirby Cougars are. They'll open up with Millington (who played about 20 freshman last year), they will a respectable Center Hill team in Mississippi, and have a non-region game against South Gibson. Don't underestimate these two teams (Someone mentioned it earlier in the forum). No one wants to be the third place team and having to travel to Memphis. 

^^^Truth

29 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Haywood’s schedule this year is an absolute juggernaut 

Cordova 

Crockett

Lexington 

milan

melrose

northside

lake county 

south gibson

covington 

Obion

each team on our schedule has made a deep playoff run in the last 4 years

Yes this a very tough schedule. Haywood will be ready.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Haywood’s schedule this year is an absolute juggernaut 

Cordova 

Crockett

Lexington 

milan

melrose

northside

lake county 

south gibson

covington 

Obion

each team on our schedule has made a deep playoff run in the last 4 years

I have to tip my hat to Lake county for playing Haywood. That is a tall, tall order for them. I would like to see Haywood get a game lined up with Peabody. 

• Like 1