Region 7-4A 2021 Outlook

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

We'll see what happens, I may make the drive. I'm obligated to at least one Milan game this year but I'll probably end up at at least 2

I really enjoyed last year because I got to be at every Milan game. Normally my school job requires me to be at all home games and I miss half of Milan’s games. But due to Covid last year that was not the case. Maybe the two you go to are ones that I am at And I can give you a shout. Next season is going to be a great year for the Dawgs!!

18 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I really enjoyed last year because I got to be at every Milan game. Normally my school job requires me to be at all home games and I miss half of Milan’s games. But due to Covid last year that was not the case. Maybe the two you go to are ones that I am at And I can give you a shout. Next season is going to be a great year for the Dawgs!!

I'm definitely going to a game at that fancy Chow Wagon ornament y'all got. It's time to give that stadium a test drive.

20 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Going away from Region 7-4A real quick, what are your expectations for West Carroll in the fall of 2021?

We lost a lot of good ball players from the last senior class. Also, I think 3 upcoming seniors have seen any kind of starting action. So I'm sure we'll be young all over. The upcoming sophomores and juniors have plenty of talent it's just mostly unproven. I think our QB/RB duo of moon and Lee will keep us in games. But if we're being perfectly honest if we get a 4 seed I'll take that as a win. 

9 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Cartman is a good guy. If I am off and he comes to a Milan game it would be my pleasure to treat him. 

Even though BPM is getting bullied around the some cat named Boy Pilltard, he is actually a pretty cool cat. I know he lives in the shadows, but if you actually get to know him, he is as good as gold. Believe it or not, I would call him a friend.... I keep my circle really, really small, and I call him a friend. 

Cartman, you would be doing yourself a favor to get to know BPM. He is a wealth of knowledge. He has answers to almost any question I have ever had when it comes to high school football. You will just have to over look the God awful color of purple. 

If you get a chance, ask him about a " fathead " in person. I promise it worth the time. I still to this day laugh.... ( I have it hanging up in my shop )