2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

7 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

I thought Roy Diltard provided the fudge rounds for them players.Maybe Wendy ate them??Curious to see how them mommas act with the new guy.They tormented Moore.There are a few on this team that can cause some problems after reading those Facebook posts last year.

It's a unique situation down there that I liken to a college situation.  When players are brought in they have to be made happy or you risk turmoil.  What I don't understand is the local parents not being pissed because their kids spots are taken and not getting a better result from it.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Probably just talking about feeding the kids after the games so he doesn't get in trouble like the moore man did.

FakeTruth:  You got that backwards.  The Moore man didn't feed them when they acted like brats and lost in the 2nd round at Copper Pan.  The bus didn't stop and pick up their kids meals  at McD's. 

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

It's a unique situation down there that I liken to a college situation.  When players are brought in they have to be made happy or you risk turmoil.  What I don't understand is the local parents not being pissed because their kids spots are taken and not getting a better result from it.

How are the Kindergarten finger painting classes going with the Jasper Senior players?

4 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Lying lips aint no turmoil around the speedway.   I knowd you jailhouse fellars got that Childress mans number ready and waiting.  You think im joking but im not.

49 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Lying lips aint no turmoil around the speedway.   I knowd you jailhouse fellars got that Childress mans number ready and waiting.  You think im joking but im not.

I'm just glad maybe stoney won't have to come record our practices this year and try to turn us in for not following covid protocols.  Hopefully Jones will keep him busy enough or since he canceled the series he won't have to bother, he can just concentrate on trying to find some players.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I'm just glad maybe stoney won't have to come record our practices this year and try to turn us in for not following covid protocols.  Hopefully Jones will keep him busy enough or since he canceled the series he won't have to bother, he can just concentrate on trying to find some players.

Jasper is the only town in the state that Chilly man has a lease-purchase option on a house . . . ya'll get in trouble one more time and he will be able to buy and claim it on his taxes as a business expense.

Edited by rlh

19 minutes ago, rlh said:

Jasper is the only town in the state that Chilly man has a lease-purchase option on a house . . . ya'll get in trouble one more time and he will be able to buy and claim it on his taxes as a business expense.

And yet we have never had to forfeit all of our wins for playing an ineligible player.  Have yall?  You know what op says about the lead dog.

18 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

And yet we have never had to forfeit all of our wins for playing an ineligible player.  Have yall?  You know what op says about the lead dog.

And yet we have never painted our Fieldhouse with vulgarity and tried to blame ( frame ) innocent high school kids.  The list goes on and on to what yall have done as well 

And see this is the reason the rivalry ended.  

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

LRDAO…lying lips you might want to take that up with that stone man and not me.  As much as I got on Grider I garuntee even Grider didnt even need to watch your practice. You jailhouse fellars even had our playbook one year and still couldnt win.  You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1