Best Players to Ever Play

westtn12

3 hours ago, Fan15 said:

Rachel Bell from Creek Wood that went to Vanderbilt was one of the better high school players i've seen as well

I know I’m dating myself back quite a few years, but Sherelle Warren that played at DYERSBURG in the mid 80’s was a beast.

Jennifer Azzi was awesome. Jenny Boucek was pretty good too. Still coaching WNBA i am pretty sure.Angela Moorehead and Conswella Sparrow were great post players at Shelbyville. MIsty Lamb was pretty good too. Of course Woosley at guard. Jolly at White County. Shawn Monday at Clarkrange and then TN Tech was an excellent point guard also. Carolyn Aldridge single handedly took Glencliff to state championship game and was OVC player of the year. Alysha Clark at Mount Juliet and later WNBA was a great high school player. Julie Powell at Woodbury was excellent. 

After much thought, I think the best example of a Tennessee Girls Basketball player is Oak Ridge All-American, two time Class AAA Miss Basketball, UTC and Southern Conference MVP and current Hardin Valley Head Coach JENNIFER WILSON aka Miss Automatic.

Oak Ridge needs to build some kind of statue to recognize the talent that has played and coachd there.