South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

31 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I just know what I saw on Facebook boss. She had ALOT to say. Glad I got a screen shot. 

LRDAO...i garuntee I tried to find big purple bowel movement on that Facebook and mess and couldnt locate it.   I was wondering how perrty you was.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

23 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

1B255693-234D-4755-B514-BE765DDCB761.png

Is this the RBs mom??Good gracious!!I heard you all have a mess down there but Gee Whizz,this lady and the Hixson mom are LIVEWIRES.This kid could be a Mr Football finalist and this going on?I will say this it sure lines up with the post the last few weeks.SMH!

Edited by orngnblk

21 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Is this the RBs mom??Good gracious!!I heard you all have a mess down there but Gee Whizz,this lady and the Hixson mom are LIVEWIRES.This kid could be a Mr Football finalist and this going on?I will say this it sure lines up with the post the last few weeks.SMH!

This is the mamma ball crap that Coach Tim Moore ran into in 2014.

39 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Good thing is the kid does not feel this way . He loves being a Pirate.