South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

30 minutes ago, rlh said:

This is the mamma ball crap that Coach Tim Moore ran into in 2014.

Mama & Daddy attempts to dictate the direction of the team has become increasingly worse thru the years. Jealousy is always the driving force. It often carries over to college too. Unfortunate but reality is the players do not have a choice of choosing parents. The players are helpless like watchers, forced to read or hear all the whining & complaining. 

17 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I agree. I am excited to see it somewhere else beside Cookeville and happy to see chattanooga get the bid but yes I think Murfreesboro makes more sense. 

True, it will be close and easy for us to go to watch the games if we feel like just heading over.

From a selfish standpoint, Chattanooga is great. Looking at facilities and fair travel for the rest of the state though, you can't beat Murfreesboro.

It's still an upgrade over Cookeville though.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Is this the RBs mom??Good gracious!!I heard you all have a mess down there but Gee Whizz,this lady and the Hixson mom are LIVEWIRES.This kid could be a Mr Football finalist and this going on?I will say this it sure lines up with the post the last few weeks.SMH!

You just wait to what’s about to come out... 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I also saw some pics on Facebook of you guys on the field practicing with the guy that will probably be your next coach. Are y’all allowed to do that while on probation?

Nobody responded to this. So you guys had some kids out at the stadium yesterday afternoon practicing. Is this legal under the current probation?  Surely the coaches wouldn’t do something that stupid??  I just saw the pics on Facebook so I wanted to ask. 

• Like 1