South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

30 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

It was withdrawn by SP.  TSSAA is going to do it tomorrow morning from what I’ve heard.

Who ever typed the minutes should have typed "tabled until tomorrow" with the date instead of "withdrawn" because those have 2 completely different meanings. 

36 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He knows what happened that day. Sad thing is he gets on here and tries to act tough. Lol. I think he’s funny. 

LRDAO.... You was probably on your knees in front of bcsports.  You couldnt come up for air.  I garuntee you wasnt where you said.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You was probably on your knees in front of bcsports.  You couldnt come up for air.  I garuntee you wasnt where you said.  You think im joking but im not. 

He was! But, only cause he laid waste to Ralph's donut shop and needed a 3 count before slaping some coco puffs out of your ole goat! :thumb:

3 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Murfreesboro is still the best location.

Nope needs to be in Nashville at Nissan stadium. Works in a bunch of other states, Texas, Ohio, Louisiana. They all do it. I’m sure a bunch of other to. Give these boys a shot at playing in an NFL stadium. 

Just now, crow said:

Nope needs to be in Nashville at Nissan stadium. Works in a bunch of other states, Texas, Ohio, Louisiana. They all do it. I’m sure a bunch of other to. Give these boys a shot at playing in an NFL stadium. 

Nissan Stadium as to be willing to put in a bid.

2 minutes ago, rlh said:

Nissan Stadium as to be willing to put in a bid.

Or the TSSAA has to be willing take the initiative to try to make the arrangements necessary. I mean after all the state capital that’s geographically centered with an NFL stadium. Of course Bernie wouldn’t be interested. . . It makes sense. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Or the TSSAA has to be willing take the initiative to try to make the arrangements necessary. I mean after all the state capital that’s geographically centered with an NFL stadium. Of course Bernie wouldn’t be interested. . . It makes sense. 

It would be interesting to see who they sent out the bid requests to this go around.

8 hours ago, crow said:

That stadium is way too big, with the little crowds the games have been getting for years. The new soccer stadium would be perfect after it opens next year, though. It'll be much nicer than any other stadium in the state and have plenty of capacity at around 30,000.