South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

8 minutes ago, beerman said:

This is comical.  So if a mom or dad gets a job at lodge and they move here.  We shouldn't let their kid play football just to keep yall from crying about it?   

Just catch to the bus when it's yalls turn on the schedule next season.  Dont miss it like last year 

You gonna get it handed to you this year no matter who your coach is..... but I would bet the ranch TSSAA is not done with you guys yet... of course I may know a little something 

Edited by TNValleyScoop

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He won’t because he’s all talk. He’s even too much of a coward to be himself on here. So he has to hide behind a fake persona and talk. He’s a scared punk. 

LRDAO... Says the one that hid at that Tucker mans stadium and talks about kids on here having a hard financial time.  You think im joking but im not. 

14 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

You gonna get it handed to you this year no matter who your coach is..... but I would bet the ranch TSSAA is not done with you guys yet... of course I may know a little something 

Handed to us....we don't want another forfeit win.

I have seen the limit to what you know. I am not impressed.  

Go clean up Baxter stadium where Santa clause piled all that mess under the bleachers.  And don't worry yourself with what goes on in sp.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Says the one that hid at that Tucker mans stadium and talks about kids on here having a hard financial time.  You think im joking but im not. 

Lol. Ok. You must really have your cage rattled to keep lying about Cookeville. But there were many posters with me that saw what happened. Even posted on here you didn’t show. You have no witnesses. Your a joke. High school kids make signs to make fun of you. Face it your the biggest loser on coachT. Lol.