South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

3 hours ago, sportman said:

Hey Bass, let me ask a question? When we go on probation in April, will the new coach get to meet with the team? Just asking. I don't understand all the do's and don'ts of this probation. I understand the practice and all, but not sure about this deal. BTW, I always enjoy talking with you about the subject of football. 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don’t know how that works. I would assume they can continue their off season workouts. 

https://www.mcnewstn.com/articles/tssaa-accepts-south-pittsburgs-self-censure-after-recruiting-violation-revealed/

The link outlines the stipulation of the probation. Outside of the stipulations SP may conduct business as usual. 

12 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I hate to bring up a sore subject, but what happened to the “it’s coming” posters from up the road?  :roflol:

All the fun is gone.   On a serious note had a family member pass away from the Covid.. been tough dealing with around here and now have another family member with it fighting for life. Please pray we don’t lose another one  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

All the fun is gone.   On a serious note had a family member pass away from the Covid.. been tough dealing with around here and now have another family member with it fighting for life. Please pray we don’t lose another one  

All jokes aside. Prayers for your family. I wish that stuff would go away. 

18 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

Buddy, I hate to hear that.  I had COVID back in December and consider myself really lucky. Prayers for you and your family.  

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I saw the messages. Appears Waggoner may not be in the running for the job after those comments anymore. Wonder if there will really be a mass exodus of players??

Ouch...I just read those. I would think this might hurt Waggoner’s chances. He seems like a very knowledgeable guy. When is the deadline for naming a coach?