South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO, Youngon ain’t no bean spilling neither, jest observation that is generally observed when coaching changes take place. BTW,The Rest Keep Mouths Shut. Ain’t a nary sole falling fer that mess. Old Pirate ain’t jest joking neither 

OP we agree. I’ve got more than one person with an SP letterman’s jacket texting me things. A couple from this board lol. SP isn’t as locked down as some want to believe. Yep reckon so :grin:

8 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I don’t think they have to approve assistant coaches unless they are teachers, only the schools principal and/or AD.  Maybe I’m wrong.  Btw, who is gonna be our AD?

School board has to okay every assistant pending background check.

26 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I don’t think they have to approve assistant coaches unless they are teachers, only the schools principal and/or AD.  Maybe I’m wrong.  Btw, who is gonna be our AD?

IDK if Chris will be the AD or will we bring someone in not at the school now? I know it want happen but I wish the lady that got done wrong a few years back would come back and be our AD. You SP folks know who I'm talking about.  

32 minutes ago, powerp said:

This is correct!I have to have the TSA finger printing and background check to haul Hazardous Materials and so do these Assistants to be involved with kids.

Edited by orngnblk

33 minutes ago, powerp said:

Ah ok I didn’t really know. 

13 minutes ago, sportman said:

IDK if Chris will be the AD or will we bring someone in not at the school now? I know it want happen but I wish the lady that got done wrong a few years back would come back and be our AD. You SP folks know who I'm talking about.  

Yes you are 100% right with that.  I wish for that too but that won’t happen.  She’s the Director of that other school now, right?

3 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Ah ok I didn’t really know. 

Yes you are 100% right with that.  I wish for that too but that won’t happen.  She’s the Director of that other school now, right?

Yes she is and doing a great job. I didn't know if some folk would get mad at me for saying that, but I put it out there and am so glad you feel the same way about her. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crow said:

Nah just not biting. Unless you’re implying no impact players have came to town in the last few seasons? 

Crow, Old Pirate ain’t fer any stretch of the imagination thinking Ifin yous was moving into the area you’d not likely wear orange & black. OP agrees theys been more in recent years due to surrounding jobs & sitch. But a HEEP been saying that fer decades which ain’t so!