Tyner

1 hour ago, Sequatchie33 said:

What’s next? 
Who’s next? 
big setback in my opinion.  Any thoughts?

Yep I think it’s a big set back.  Tyrus Ward was a hot commodity in my opinion, and would have done great things at Tyner.  It wouldn’t surprise me to see a former Tyner player apply for the job.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Somewhere Wayne Turner is sipping the tastiest cup of tea he's ever had...

Haha, yeah I could see that.

4 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Did something happen, I thought they hired Turner's replacement?

He left a month into it.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Speaking about the new look.  Turf. Ect. We will take a win anywhere we can get it.    We aren’t all cocky like Marion fans are this year..
    • Do you all not use the “wet bulb” in Tennessee? We are required to use it everyday and record the results in Georgia. The number on the bulb determines your practice format for the day. Of course, I wouldn’t bet the mortgage that it’s followed 100%….
    • It's hotter than six fat women in a mini-van with no AC fighting over a chicken nugget.
    • Well, looks like Nolen is enrolled at Powell.   Obviously a huge get in more ways than one.  
    • OK Bee Cee, I see how you bringing up these stats and comparing scores. Alcoee did come up short last year against Marevul and Alcoee can have the stat column (win). Tee Hee Hee. In the last Alcoee and Marevul game in 2019 at Alcoee, which team rushed for 250 ish and the other for 50 ish? As far as Marevul playing Oakland the Rebels did actually lose to a great team. But the Marevul boys still hold the series lead over Oakland and dominate the combined series records with Ruco teams, much like Alcoee does their series record with Scott Co. Tee Hee Hee