Henry County Patriots 2021

BigRed88

6 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

Anyone know where I can pick up the Murphy Fair book in Paris, it's usually at Twice Daily, been there a couple times and they didn't have it...

I don’t think it has been put out yet. Go to the 1A/2A boards and look at the thread. It says when he is going to start delivering I believe but also had the info to get one mailed to your house. 

9 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t think it has been put out yet. Go to the 1A/2A boards and look at the thread. It says when he is going to start delivering I believe but also had the info to get one mailed to your house. 

Okay thanx, I know they showed on Facebook that they had been released, guess that doesn't necessarily mean they have been distributed...

• Upvote 1

On 5/27/2021 at 8:10 AM, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Coach cruce is em absolute steal. Worked under coach Brent dearmon at bethel who worked under his malzahn. He will utilize your QBs arm very well. Y’all will be very balanced with the RPO

Coach Cruce is top notch man/coach. Couldn’t be any happier about this hire. GBR 

• Upvote 1

On 6/26/2021 at 9:29 PM, PatriotNation said:

As far as the field, im somewhat concerned myself. Just from what I have researched and seen on YouTube of time lapse videos of turf installation, once they start the laying of the turf and all that it seems to take around 3 or 4 weeks just for that. At least thats what I have been seeing. My hope is that once the dirt work portion is complete that the turf installers can jump on it and get right to work. Not sure. 

I wonder what the alternative plan is if the field isn't ready for the first game. I just don't see much progress being made:?:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gr8tn08 said:

I wonder what the alternative plan is if the field isn't ready for the first game. I just don't see much progress being made:?:

Pretty good question. The rain that we have been getting sure doesn't help. I couldn't quite tell from the road but it still looks like they are a pretty decent ways away from being ready for the turf installers. Has some concrete been poured near the concession stand? Again it was hard to tell but it looked like it. 

Just now, PatriotNation said:

What about the Jamboree on the 13th?

They could have it done in a week if pressed. My guess is we’ll practice on it for a week or two before the jamboree. I may be wrong, there’s first times for everything :)

• Like 1