3A 2021 PRESEASON RANKINGS

CHARGERFAN

2 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

How many are new starters? 

The freshman. Even he is coming from a Middle school team that won the championship.

With 15 games, even 2's and 3's get tons of playing time. That's the reason Alcoa reloads not rebuilds.

You should have watched this "young inexperienced" Alcoa team show D2 A3 Champs, Mccallie how public schools play football last week! :thumb: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

The freshman. Even he is coming from a Middle school team that won the championship.

With 15 games, even 2's and 3's get tons of playing time. That's the reason Alcoa reloads not rebuilds.

You should have watched this "young inexperienced" Alcoa team show D2 A3 Champs, Mccallie how public schools play football last week! :thumb: 

You seem triggered that I posted something that someone who knows more about the team said. It’s funny. 

BTW how much longer is CGR going to coach at Alcoa?

11 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

You seem triggered that I posted something that someone who knows more about the team said. It’s funny. 

BTW how much longer is CGR going to coach at Alcoa?

You seem to be triggered that the people who REALLY know, has shot your "source" full of holes. :thumb: 

How long....ha, You tell me....you know everything! :lol:

On 8/6/2021 at 7:03 AM, BCsportsfan said:

You seem to be triggered that the people who REALLY know, has shot your "source" full of holes. :thumb: 

How long....ha, You tell me....you know everything! :lol:

No dude you got triggered I made a benign comment. As far as the question you never answered. Why? I’ll hang up and listen.