3A 2021 PRESEASON RANKINGS

CHARGERFAN

On 7/31/2021 at 10:43 AM, Throwdeslant said:

Yeah, it’s very difficult to pass over the insanely stupid posts. Makes me wonder what kind of rocks these idiots are climbing out from under….

I guarantee you the people that I talk to about Alcoa now infinitely more about the team than you. That team is talented but young in key spots that will require good coaching. If you believe winning is only about talent you’re clueless. 

Edited by Playerscoach

1 hour ago, Playerscoach said:

I guarantee you the people that I talk to about Alcoa now infinitely more about the team than you. That team is talented but young in key spots that will require good coaching. If you believe winning is only about talent you’re clueless. 

Look playerscoach you picked probably the easiest argument on here to win. Let’s say that no one else says anything about this till after the season is over. Alcoa will win another state title and you will look like you were right all along. This is like letting a major leaguer swing for the fence with the ball on a tee. Yes it does take great talent to win a state title. There is not a team in 3A even close to the talent of Alcoa young or not. Yes it takes great coaching to win a state title. They have the winningest coach in Tennessee history. No other team in 3A is close in coaching. Alcoa will cruise to another state title. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Look playerscoach you picked probably the easiest argument on here to win. Let’s say that no one else says anything about this till after the season is over. Alcoa will win another state title and you will look like you were right all along. This is like letting a major leaguer swing for the fence with the ball on a tee. Yes it does take great talent to win a state title. There is not a team in 3A even close to the talent of Alcoa young or not. Yes it takes great coaching to win a state title. They have the winningest coach in Tennessee history. No other team in 3A is close in coaching. Alcoa will cruise to another state title. 

Correct assessment again.

• Thanks 3

3A is the most boring class in Tennessee because of Alcoa,  They won't play up even though according to Sonny Moore they are the 3rd best team in the state.   Wouldn't it mean more if you played up and see how good you really are?  Teams in the east are playing for the semi-finals and teams in the west are playing for silver.  Hey, but Alcoa can say the won another state title.

11 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

3A is the most boring class in Tennessee because of Alcoa,  They won't play up even though according to Sonny Moore they are the 3rd best team in the state.   Wouldn't it mean more if you played up and see how good you really are?  Teams in the east are playing for the semi-finals and teams in the west are playing for silver.  Hey, but Alcoa can say the won another state title.

I agree, and like a lot of other Alcoa fans.....we hoped to be in 4A this year. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I made a statement based on the discussions I’ve had. I’m not looking to be right but to say it’s “insanely stupid” is silly. That was why I posted again. 

As far as that coach he won’t stay there forever so it will be interesting to see what happens. :) 

2 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

I made a statement based on the discussions I’ve had. I’m not looking to be right but to say it’s “insanely stupid” is silly. That was why I posted again. 

As far as that coach he won’t stay there forever so it will be interesting to see what happens. :) 

I’ll stick with what I said, you are insanely stupid. My 10 year old niece knows more about Alcoa football than you! Now, go crawl back under your rock! 

21 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

Hey Coach, maybe you can get the TSSAA to mandate what classifications teams should be assigned and enforce the rule. That way Alcoa could move up to 4A and not have to worry about other teams jumping ship. Otherwise, Alcoa gets stuck traveling 1-2 hours to play region games. I’m sure the haters would have no problem with that tho. Haters gonna hate....:thumb:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

I’ll stick with what I said, you are insanely stupid. My 10 year old niece knows more about Alcoa football than you! Now, go crawl back under your rock! 

Yet the people I talk to know that team light years better than you. You’re just an idiot fan that pops off on a message board when he gets his panties in a wad. It’s ok, you be you but don’t pretend you know more than others close to the people who know that team inside and out. 

The craziest thing though is you got butthurt and I didn’t say anything negative about the team. Saying they are young in key spots and the coaches would have to coach well isn’t a slight. Maybe you should try knitting since you’re way too emotional to discuss HS sports? 

Edited by Playerscoach
  • Upvote 1