GreenEville 4a @ Knoxville Central 5a 2021

Romansfive8

9 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Hey buddy how is your brother doing....???

He has had a tough fight,but brother has been a tough fighter since he came into the world.I mean that literally , what a left hook ! I know his younger YouTube fans probably can't imagine it but when he was a young man ,he benched 400 plus  and I personally seen him drive a golf ball over the  395 yard hole we were playing . Yeah,count the roll,but it was a three iron ! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Greendevil87 said:

Hate to see that The Pisgah folks was very nice to us

I grew up over there, went to Enka which is a neighboring community. There's a good size stream that runs behind the field. They have had flooding before, I just don't remember it being to this extent. Very similar situation as to what Powell goes through from time to time with some of there fields. Greendevil, you are correct, they are some good folks.

• Like 1

Some really interesting games in week one in East Tennessee this year.  

Central/Greenville will be as good as any of them.  Two teams with talented skill guys and speed.  

AC/Powell and tonight's Oak Ridge/South Doyle games are terrific opening week games, as well.  

But in the end, they aren't region games, so the season isn't on the line.  Just a good gage of where the teams are after pre-season camp.  

A couple of other interesting matchups are the City battle between Morristown East and West and Fulton and AE.  Again, neither are region games, but huge rivalry games.  

2 hours ago, JDHoss said:

We'd like to come down to the game on Saturday, but have never been to Central. We're primarily end zone fence dwellers. Is that viable at Central? Hope to eat supper at Litton's too. It's been a while. 

Central isn't the best for end zone dwellers. They only have seating on the press box side of the field, and they restrict access on the track that surrounds the field.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JDHoss said:

We'd like to come down to the game on Saturday, but have never been to Central. We're primarily end zone fence dwellers. Is that viable at Central? Hope to eat supper at Litton's too. It's been a while. 

JD, I'd get to Litton's early if you want to get to the game on time. Busy place, food is great! Be safe coming down.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Central isn't the best for end zone dwellers. They only have seating on the press box side of the field, and they restrict access on the track that surrounds the field.

I looked it up on Google Earth, and I was afraid of that. Thanks for confirming.