Memphis schools

vandyfan1

42 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

They where a go for sports but with Covid being hollered every 5 seconded again I see a shutdown looming !

37 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

But but but vaccines work don’t they ? 

8 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

They are saying the Delta version is worse and the shot doesn’t cover it. But I thought the Moderna did. 

Well I’m glad to see my Peabody homegirls came out to play today. Y’all been awfully quiet. Was starting to get worried about you. 

43 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

"You are not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations"

Direct quote from the president. So it must be true right?....Right?

Bunch of liars like saying the inflation is transitory. Don’t wear masks they don’t work but ok they do work everyone  should wear a mask. 

I won’t be taking and experimental vaccine. It half way works maybe and they have no idea what long term side effects it has if any. Now they are saying you might need a third shot. They were saying it was safe for kids now they are saying kids shouldn’t take it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

They work. 95% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated. I knew 6 people that died from it last year. 3 in the same family within 24 hrs of each other. 

Do they work ? I don’t think they know. Now they are saying people might need a third shot.  I’ll take my chances you can get it if you have had the shot and you can get it if you haven’t so why take it ? 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Bunch of liars like saying the inflation is transitory. Don’t wear masks they don’t work but ok they do work everyone  should wear a mask. 

I won’t be taking and experimental vaccine. It half way works maybe and they have no idea what long term side effects it has if any. Now they are saying you might need a third shot. They were saying it was safe for kids now they are saying kids shouldn’t take it. 

The rNA technology is not experimental. They have been studying this technology since the early 90s.